Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Need help with my wildgame inov. Cameras >

Need help with my wildgame inov. Cameras

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Need help with my wildgame inov. Cameras

Old 08-05-2012, 05:03 AM
Spike

Default Need help with my wildgame inov. Cameras

I own 3 wildgame inov cams, my question is does anyone else get a lot of bright white photos? What the heck is this? I have my pir setting on med. (not to sure what pir means). And my resolution is on high. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you
Old 08-05-2012, 07:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Are most of these white-outs coming at dusk and dawn? That's when most IR cams have this issue. During the transition from light to dark. The pir setting is the sensitivity control of the sensor. How sensitive the sensor is. Generally it's needs to be higher in the summer because of less difference in the air temp and the body temp of the subject. If you are getting alot of white-out pics in the daytime, the IR filter may be stuck. Hope you get it worked out. Niether the PIR or resolution setting have anything to do with getting white-outs.

Blessings.......Pastorjim