Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
How many cameras do you have? >

How many cameras do you have?

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

How many cameras do you have?

Old 03-18-2012, 06:38 PM
Fork Horn

UWBadgers, How about that big win again vandy, I hope they beat syracuse. I also have a reconyx on my 40 but I have a little acorn 5210a that I love for $200. It has been a great cam for me, where do you live in Wisconsin? Scoot
Old 03-19-2012, 04:01 PM
Spike

I'm up near the Green Bay area. I have looked at the Little Acorn also and it is definitely on the possibility list for me. I’m kicking myself now because I had the chance to buy a new HC600 Reconyx at a hunting show for only $450 ($100 off) but I wasn’t in the best position to do so at the time and passed.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:51 AM
Fork Horn

i have 2 on anywhere from 150-800 acres depending on water level, crop rotation
Old 03-22-2012, 05:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

I have 2 a Stealth Prowler and a Wildgame.. I have not had them out for a year or so but will be trying them again this coming summer.. I hunt private land that is open to the public owned by paper companies.. I have an issue with my prowler that I am trying to figure out how to fix it. The top latch was broken by a black bear trying to knaw on it. I am glad I had it cabled and locked to a tree however. If it wasn't I would of been forever trying to find it again in that mess of woods it was in..
Old 04-05-2012, 09:18 AM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

I have 4 cuddebacks that I run just about year around. I have them all on different farms. 2 of my farms are just over 2 miles apart and I get alot of the same bucks on them during the rut. The other farm is 1 mile to the south of our alfalfa fields and I never get any of the same bucks there which amazes me b/c I see deer cross the road heading that way.