Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
My top 11 trailcam shots from 2011 >

My top 11 trailcam shots from 2011

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

My top 11 trailcam shots from 2011

Old 12-07-2011, 05:59 AM
Typical Buck

Default My top 11 trailcam shots from 2011

These were what I consider to be some of my finest moments with the trailcams from this year.

It's a variety and in no particular order, hope you enjoy !!!!

Old 12-07-2011, 06:09 AM
Fork Horn

Awesome pics thanks for sharing!
Old 12-07-2011, 10:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

MichiganBowbender: I think this is the type of pictures people should be looking for when purchasing trail cameras, not some of the poor quality that some cameras put out.
Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing. If you don't mind me asking, what make and series camera were these taken with? Thanks.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Spike

very nice pictures, thank you for sharing
Old 12-07-2011, 12:24 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks guys.
Not everyone needs nice, clear, color shots, especially if a trailcam is being used as a scouting tool. A lot can be learned from such pics, but having pictures that are easy on the eyes to look at isn't all that bad either..

The cams are homebrews, [homemade], and most of those shots were taken using a Sony DSC-600 camera and Yeti motion control board.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:05 PM
Fork Horn

Great shots, I like cameras for both scouting and getting "The" picture and I prefer getting "the" picture. I love the sunset shots and what are the odds of getting that at the perfect time. You probably have 15 min for the shot and have to have a deer set the camera off in the 15 min. Great stuff thanks for posting
Steve
Old 12-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Fork Horn

Nice pictures. What kind of camera do you use?
Old 12-07-2011, 04:04 PM
Fork Horn

out of curiosity, how much does one of the homebrew cameras cost or cost to make? I'm using bushnell cameras and they are getting worse every year. I've yet to have one make it a full season, so they keep sending me new ones with free upgrades. But the upgrades are worse than the old cameras. It's really wearing me out.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by russ4411
Nice pictures. What kind of camera do you use?
He's using homebrew cameras. No commercial cam, not even Reconyx, can compete with the picture quality of a homebrew.

Don, your pics are always so good I don't know how you could decide what the top ones are. That first pic looks like the one you entered in the trailcampro contest. I voted for yours by the way. You and your pics are what got me into homebrews because for me it is 98% picture quality. I can only hope to get pics as great as yours someday.

Blessings......Pastorjim
Old 12-07-2011, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by supaflav
out of curiosity, how much does one of the homebrew cameras cost or cost to make? I'm using bushnell cameras and they are getting worse every year. I've yet to have one make it a full season, so they keep sending me new ones with free upgrades. But the upgrades are worse than the old cameras. It's really wearing me out.
Depending on the price of the actual camera used, because that is the greatest variable, you could build a really nice unit for about $125.00.

Blessings.......Pastorjim

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.