HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Trail Cameras (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/trail-cameras-84/)
-   -   First decent bucks I've had this year (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/trail-cameras/348843-first-decent-bucks-ive-had-year.html)

PastorJim08 08-28-2011 12:39 PM

First decent bucks I've had this year

Not the best pics I've ever gotten but these bucks are decent and they are the first good ones I've gotten this year. Overall, there were about 30 pics of these guys. Two eights, and a ten. They were with a freaky looking six that came out first.

Blessings......Pastorjim

BigDaddy12t 08-28-2011 01:05 PM

Nice bucks Jim! Wish I would start getting some like that.

Edcyclopedia 08-29-2011 03:35 AM

So Jim, you never answered my question from last hunting season, do you have any more daughters to give away - I need a new hunting spot:)

Good looking herd!!

jrbsr 08-29-2011 04:07 AM

Nice bucks there Jim.
Good Luck on getting one.

J Pike 08-29-2011 08:11 AM

Awesome bucks PJ.!! Pike

PastorJim08 08-29-2011 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Edcyclopedia (Post 3839878)
So Jim, you never answered my question from last hunting season, do you have any more daughters to give away - I need a new hunting spot:)

Good looking herd!!

Well Ed, before we can discuss that, I think we should discuss what a proper dowry would be. You know what a dowry is don't you Ed? It's the price the groom pays to the brides family. I fiqure 2 or 300 acres is a right fair price for a daughter. Maybe even a new Jeep thrown in for good measure. Will await your reply! :wave::wave::wave:

Blessings......Pastorjim

IOWABUCKHUNTR 08-29-2011 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by PastorJim08 (Post 3840127)
Well Ed, before we can discuss that, I think we should discuss what a proper dowry would be. You know what a dowry is don't you Ed? It's the price the groom pays to the brides family. I fiqure 2 or 300 acres is a right fair price for a daughter. Maybe even a new Jeep thrown in for good measure. Will await your reply! :wave::wave::wave:

Blessings......Pastorjim

Isn't a dowry what the bride would bring to the table? I think you mean bride price!:):):)

Hunt4Life23 08-30-2011 04:07 AM

good lookin bucks PastorJim!

Edcyclopedia 08-30-2011 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by PastorJim08 (Post 3840127)

Blessings......Pastorjim

Well I'll have to ask my wife, but I can do the 2 acres (as you asked for) and what about a broken ATV in place of the jeep - I'm poor:s11:
LOL

WIbuckchaser 08-31-2011 06:56 AM

Hopefully those big boys stick around for you. Nothing like getting three big bucks in one pic.