Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Moultrie M80 versus Moultrie M100 Questions >

Moultrie M80 versus Moultrie M100 Questions

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Moultrie M80 versus Moultrie M100 Questions

Old 08-10-2011, 09:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by littlearrow
J Pike: You answered a question that I was wondering about (whether I could use my 2GB Sd cards in either the M80 or M100 cameras). I do like several forum members, just swap out my cards and view on the computer. The majority of my cards at present are 2GB. I was in a WalMart store in Canada yesterday. They had the M100 in stock, but not the M80. The M100 listed at $199.99, similiar to Cabelas price. Purchasing here saves quite a bit of postage shipping to Canada for the same camera price.
To the other members that have submitted replies, suggestions and comments, many thanks. This is greatly appreciated.
I use many different brands/models of cams and I have never had an issue using 2gb. (class 2) Sandisk cards in any of them. (or 1 gb. Sandisk cards for that matter)
I get my SD. cards on ebay for $6.20 each with free shipping to the US. ( dont know if they ship to Canada for free though)Pike
Old 08-10-2011, 09:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

J Pike: Thanks for the reply. I have suffiient cards at the time as I'm running 12 cameras and have spares for each plus several extras. I also have several different brands. Most items purchased in the U.S.A. shipped to Canada, we have to pay shipping on. Thanks again.
Old 08-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by littlearrow
Sorry about that. When I saw "software update", I just assumed it was available. If I had one of those cameras, I would have tried to download. I got the same information you did. Again, I'm sorry.
No problem! Dont be afraid to say something if you do see an update for the m80!