Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
The scent is working. >

The scent is working.

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

The scent is working.

Old 08-06-2011, 01:47 AM
Fork Horn

very nice pictures!! who makes that pre orbital digital gland scent and where did you find it? all i can find around here is the interdiigtal gland scent right now. i did read article in deer and deer hunting about this and really want to try it to. thanks for any input.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigmster127
very nice pictures!! who makes that pre orbital digital gland scent and where did you find it? all i can find around here is the interdiigtal gland scent right now. i did read article in deer and deer hunting about this and really want to try it to. thanks for any input.
I just read that article today and that really made me believe that the guy that sells this scent really knows his stuff. The guy I get it from is Paul Pollick. He has a scent company in PA.
www.deerlures.com
Old 08-06-2011, 11:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by GTOHunter
Nice Pictures...I've read some good things about using the Pre-Orbital Scent on licking branches,they say it draws in more Bucks...gotta get me some of that stuff!
Yes I started using it in early October of last year and I had at least a dozen different bucks come to the active scrape that I doctored up. I am a firm believer now because it is definitely working already and it's only early Aug.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:19 PM
Fork Horn

i've got a buck that has the same thing going on with his ear...what kind of preorbital scent are you using?
Old 08-07-2011, 03:01 AM
Fork Horn

do you know what this place will take as far as money check, money order etc.? for preorbital scent
Old 08-07-2011, 03:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not sure. I always pay with card. Your best bet would be to contact them.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:22 PM
Fork Horn

thanks wi buck chaser. i just purchased the buck preorbital yesterday. now cant wait til it gets here. im going to try it on a licking branch and see what comes in for bucks. i actually talked to paul and he told me about the product and how they get it, couldnt get him of the phone. really nice guy, and knows his stuff.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigmster127
thanks wi buck chaser. i just purchased the buck preorbital yesterday. now cant wait til it gets here. im going to try it on a licking branch and see what comes in for bucks. i actually talked to paul and he told me about the product and how they get it, couldnt get him of the phone. really nice guy, and knows his stuff.
Thanks, I can't wait to see what you bring in.