Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Need a good deal on a game camera >

Need a good deal on a game camera

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Need a good deal on a game camera

Old 04-10-2011, 07:18 AM
Typical Buck

Moultrie is having a good springs sale online right now
Old 04-13-2011, 07:45 AM
Fork Horn

I clicked PJ's link....now $148 BIN
Old 04-20-2011, 08:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Keep checking Cabelas, Bass Pro and such sites. Last year I was in the market for a couple Cams and after doing a lot of research I settle on the Bushnell 2010 Trophy Cam in camo. After checking reviews for a few days, Cabelas had a one day sale for $139 a camera down from $189. It was a great deal, you just have to be patient and keep checking.

Also check out factory refurbished cameras. I think Moutrie has some that still have a warranty on their website and Sportsmans guide is selling some decent IR factory refurbished Cuddebacks for cheap. I'm looking for a few more this year as well. It sounds like you are not near a big town but actually Costco sells a couple types and with Costcos great return policy you really can't go to wrong. I'm thinking of leaning that way since they will except returns on pretty much anything.

Keep us updated if you find any good deals, I'll be looking for one soon as well! Good Luck
Old 04-21-2011, 03:06 PM
Fork Horn

I mave hade great luck going with refurbished cameras from Moultrie and Stealth Cam. The come with a 1 year warranty just like buying a new cam. They are usually half the price!