Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Buck slideshow

Old 03-29-2011, 08:18 AM
Fork Horn

Default Buck slideshow

I put this together from some of the various pictures captured on my homebrew cams.

Last edited by bbahunter; 03-29-2011 at 08:22 AM.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

bbahunter: very nice. A couple of programs I have used are AVS Video Editor and Roxio Easy Media Creator. With both of these programs one is able to add music and transitions. The transitions are nice in a picture slide show like you have made. I would not recommend the transitions when doing a video as you loose part of the video. The transition can be set to different settings as to how you wish your photos to appear and disappear. If using Roxio, this program series has to match whatever Windows Explorer you are using on your computer. If not some of the program will not work. I was originally using Windows Explorer 6.0 with the Roxio Easy Media Creator 7. Everything worked 100% until I had to have my hard drive replaced. The computer shop installed Explorer 8 which parts of this version of Roxio was not compatible with. I removed Explorer 8 and reinstalled Explorer 6, but still had problems due to shared files left from Explorer 8. Remove these, then parts of Explorer 6 won't work. If I had known, I would have instructed the computer shop to install Explorer 6 at the time. This is when I purchased the AVS Video Editor. Also when building your slide show or video show with Roxio, it shows how much disc space you have left at the bottom of your display. AVS Video Editor does not do this unless you go into disc creator. I went over the disc capacity, so now the program says one has to use more than one disc, or delete a good part of your work if you only want one disc. As you have done, with Roxio, you can enter a starting and finishing title on the disc. In AVS Video Editor if putting on more then one disc, the end of the first disc and beginning of the second disc, this cannot be done without deleting a percentage of your work. My work is put on a rewritable disc, viewed and any corrections made. I then put the work on a non rewritable disc if I plan to keep it. In these programs, if after entering a photo or video in the program, you decide to rename the file or photo where it was copied from, the program will show it as empty due to not being able to find where it originally came from. Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice show, thanks for taking time to put it together. What are your setups with the homebrews.

Blessings......Pastorjim
Old 03-30-2011, 03:54 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by PastorJim08
Nice show, thanks for taking time to put it together. What are your setups with the homebrews.

Blessings......Pastorjim
I have several setups. These were S600/Bigfoot, P41/Yeti, P32ir/ Bigfoot, S600/SSS.