HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Trail Cameras (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/trail-cameras-84/)
-   -   Pics of my first build (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/trail-cameras/340832-pics-my-first-build.html)

BigDaddy12t 02-24-2011 04:36 PM

Pics of my first build

Here are pics of my first hb build. Sony P32, with a Yeti kit. The bug has bitten bad! All that is left for this one, is to put batteries in, set the camera settings, and strap it to a tree.

PastorJim08 02-24-2011 05:21 PM

Good job Darren, let me be the first to congratulate you. Can't wait to see pics from it. What's next!?!?

Blessings......Pastorjim

littlearrow 02-24-2011 05:22 PM

Congradulations on a very nice project. I like the camo pattern.

BigDaddy12t 02-24-2011 06:23 PM

Thanks guys. Whats next???? LOL, Good question. After you told me about the snapshot sniper board, I was thinking about doing a P41, with the sniper board. I want to use the HPWA on my next one. And I would also like to do a video cam. But I need to learn more on those. Oooohhh the possibilities are endless! How about you, whats next for you?

PastorJim08 02-25-2011 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by BigDaddy12t (Post 3778286)
Thanks guys. Whats next???? LOL, Good question. After you told me about the snapshot sniper board, I was thinking about doing a P41, with the sniper board. I want to use the HPWA on my next one. And I would also like to do a video cam. But I need to learn more on those. Oooohhh the possibilities are endless! How about you, whats next for you?

I think a video unit but I'm debating with myself about whether I want IR or not. I saw some video from a Sony W290, which is also a still camera. Man, was it crisp. Good luck if you try a P41. The prices on those are through the roof right now.

Blessings.....Pastorjim

janesburg 02-27-2011 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by BigDaddy12t (Post 3778286)

Darren, nice build!! Also, hold out for a bit and wait for the new SS board. I saw some pictures of the prototypes and they look and sound like they will be great. It sounds like Gary at SSS will be selling them soon.

BigDaddy12t 02-27-2011 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by janesburg (Post 3779480)
Darren, nice build!! Also, hold out for a bit and wait for the new SS board. I saw some pictures of the prototypes and they look and sound like they will be great. It sounds like Gary at SSS will be selling them soon.

Thanks for the info Todd. That will work good for me, im sure it will be a little while before I have the funds to do another one.