Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Rechargable Battery charger ? >

Rechargable Battery charger ?

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Rechargable Battery charger ?

Old 01-02-2011, 10:05 AM
Spike

Default Rechargable Battery charger ?

We are looking to add more cameras to our leases and want to use rechargable batteries in our cameras.
The bad thing is I can only find chargers that charge 2 "c" or "d" batteries at a time.
Does anyone know of or where I can find a charger that does more than 2 at a time ?
Thanks for any help !
Old 01-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

BlackCreekTaxidermy: Check your nearest WalMart. They have a charger by Pure Energy that will charge 4 each of AA, AAA, C, D rechargeable batteries. There is also two ports for charging 9 volt. The charger is white in color and I found them in the electronic section. This charger will recharge any rechargeable battery brand. Each section has an indicator light that blinks, then comes on steady when the battery is fully charged. Be sure to test the batteries when removing them using a digital meter. If one battery out of the two is fully charged, this light will come on steady, but only one battery may have reached full charge. I have two of these chargers, have been very satisfied with them. I have recharged Pure Energy and Energizer batteries. Just keep the same size and same brands in the same compartment. In Canada, the charger sells for approximately $28.00 each before taxes. A very good investment in my opinion. Good luck.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Fork Horn

http://www.all-battery.com/chargersf...aaaaacd9v.aspx