Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
I want revenge on thieves! >

I want revenge on thieves!

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

I want revenge on thieves!

Old 11-02-2010, 02:26 PM
Typical Buck

Default I want revenge on thieves!

I see that I am not the only one on here that has had cameras stolen and was wondering if anyone has ever used GPS tracking devices on their cameras? Is the technology there yet to hide a tracking device inside of a trail cam and at what cost? I had so much fun using a trail cam and would like to get back into it but do not want to keep feeding the scum bags!
Old 11-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

That was one of my conditions for the perfect trailcam. Surely in this day of high tech, there is a way to keep track of that kind of thing. Probably the only thing holding it back is the cost.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 11-03-2010, 06:10 AM
Spike

If i had my trailcam stolen, it would make me so mad. There are so many thieves these days that's why i purchased a security box for my Spypoint trailcam. It's going to give them alot of trouble if they try to take it. A tracking device would be nice but i guess the cost of the camera would go up. For now, my security box does the job and it protects my cam from animals like bears. I both mine on gander mountain's website. They even have a nice offer on the Spypoint FL-A infrared cam for $99. Wish you the best with your next trailcam.