HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Trail Cameras (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/trail-cameras-84/)
-   -   so my wife and I went to another half of our lease to post it and (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/trail-cameras/332228-so-my-wife-i-went-another-half-our-lease-post.html)

fasterem 10-19-2010 01:01 PM

so my wife and I went to another half of our lease to post it and

this is what we found on the property LOL

this one was about 15 yards into the woods on our property, and yes I just put that posted sign up today to give the guy a hint, he is very lucky I am a nice guy cause as you can see the camera is not in a lock box

and this was about 50 yards farther into the woods on our property

I can only imagine this guys heart when he walks up and sees all the posted signs that I littered the woods today LOL, I know it would scare me to death thinking the camera and climber is gone LOL, but it will hopefully make him feel better when he sees I didin't even touch them

cant be upset with the guy at all cause this property has never been posted, but if he decides to leave the stuff there well, my phone number is all over the posted signs LOL

SuperRedHawk 10-19-2010 02:00 PM

Looks like he's made himself right at home.
Did you check to see what was on his SD card? :D

fasterem 10-19-2010 02:01 PM

No I didn't touch the camera YET LOL if it stays there I might just have to do something about it LOL

2robinhood 10-19-2010 02:44 PM

Maybe you should take the stand and hold a sign in front of the camera saying to call you to get his stand back. You know he will call to get his stand back, then talk to the guy nicely and inform him of the situation. You don't need any of your stuff stolen or damage from someone being pissed off. An understanding talk and returning his stuff can go a long way. Especially when he feels he is in a safe spot not to lock anything up.

jrbsr 10-19-2010 02:53 PM

Wheres your land at?
Like what state?

fasterem 10-19-2010 03:08 PM

The camera wasn't locked up but the stand did have a cable with a lock on it but I could very easily take some cutters back with me and do as you state, but I did hold the posted sign out in front of the camera and let it take few pics of the actual posted sign with me holding it LOL

the land is In PA, about an hour south of Erie

PastorJim08 10-19-2010 03:52 PM

Hope the guy doesn't get mad and come back and damage your stuff. Keep us imformed.

Blessings......Pastorjim

fasterem 10-19-2010 03:53 PM

my camera is on the oposite side of the property and my camera is in a very good lock box, will be taking a few trips out this week since Im on vacation to see if there is any movment out there

fasterem 10-20-2010 09:40 AM

well I am guessing the guy was hunting there ALOT because I went back today and well he got the hint and took all his stuff and left the building LOL, I think he got the hints LOL

uncle matt 10-20-2010 08:57 PM

I applaude you not messing with the equipment at all. It could be a misunderstanding of property lines or something like that. Who knows.

Of course it wouldn't hurt to maybe print off something like this (or a badge) and hold it up for the camera to take a few pics or video of............