Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Wildgame Innovations problems... >

Wildgame Innovations problems...

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Wildgame Innovations problems...

Old 10-18-2010, 10:56 PM
Spike

Default Wildgame Innovations problems...

I went and bought the 2 pack of 1.3mp cams from Wildgame Innovations. Well they were cutting off the bottom half of the pics, all i could see was antlers, ears and asses.. which is all i really needed to see but thats not the point.. So I called the company and got an RF # to send them back. I send them back via UPS with conformation on delivery, they have had the cameras for about 2 weeks and i have tried and tried to contact them and keep getting the same message that their inbox is full!! I am really starting to get fed up with this company!! Any suggestions on what to do??
Old 10-19-2010, 01:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Have you tried getting on their website and emailing their customer service? Hope you get it worked out.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 10-19-2010, 04:57 AM
Fork Horn

I bought one of those cameras as well and I had more black pictures of nothing so I just quit using it. Junk junk junk
Old 10-19-2010, 08:14 AM
Spike

I've had good success with my IR4. But with any company (whether it's trail cameras or otherwise), you are 1000x better off calling customer service as opposed to emailing them...emails can sit and wait for weeks on end and they can always claim that they never got your email (can you prove that they did?). And when you talk to someone always get a name and keep a record of whom you talked to and when (date and time), so if you need to call AGAIN you can say "I talked to [fill in the name] on such and such date and time and so far nothing has happened". Most customer service call centers keep a record of each incoming call and can sometimes record your call or can have a supervisor listening in. The more info and facts you have on your side the better off you will be. If you don't get a name as to who you talked to, then you will most likely start over from square one again because they don't have a call log to check against.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:49 PM
Spike

Well I posted that last night, and when I got home from hunting this morning a FedEx truck pulls up and gives me my package... Well it was from Wildgame and there was 2 brand new cameras in it! I will go get some batteries today and put them up and see how they work! i shall keep everyone posted! And thanks for the input guys!!
Old 10-20-2010, 05:16 AM
Spike

Nice. Let us know if the new ones work better for you.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:38 PM
Spike

Yea I've got to admit to owning 4 on the WildGame 1.3MP cameras, bought two separate ones last season then bought a 2-pack this year. Figured for the price they wouldn't be the greatest in the world but would give me an idea of what was going on before & during deer season. The ones I bought first do okay but the 2-pack ones seem to be complete garbage, I returned one due to it not taking any pictures while it was set up on a feeder & the entire feeder would be emptied without a single picture. Got the replacement & it hardly ever takes pictures, mainly solid black pictures where I'm assuming the flash didn't go off since its timestamped at night.

Like I said above, the first two I bought do alright for the $50ea pricetag & I try to change out batteries weekly cause thats all they really seem to last & the last two I got are just disappointments. Am going to try to unload them after deer season & upgrade to better ones.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

i got the WGI ir4 for $70 and love it, batteries last me over 1000 pics and a month or more and pic quality is good. im debating buying another one
Old 12-20-2010, 06:43 AM
Fork Horn

I personally think the 1.3s are junk. I have an x6c that is absolutely awesome!
Old 12-21-2010, 02:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Hunt4Life23
i got the WGI ir4 for $70 and love it, batteries last me over 1000 pics and a month or more and pic quality is good. im debating buying another one
1000 pics on a set of batteries is pretty poor if you ask me.
That would mean a set of batteries a week when I'm feeding them.
My scoutguard will probably take 7500-10000 pics before changing batteries. I change them about once a year.