Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Just as I suspected, my I40 was not defaulty, they just dont work right with out >

Just as I suspected, my I40 was not defaulty, they just dont work right with out

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Just as I suspected, my I40 was not defaulty, they just dont work right with out

Old 07-29-2010, 02:32 PM
Fork Horn

Default Just as I suspected, my I40 was not defaulty, they just dont work right with out

Direct sunlight ;-( very very very dissapointed ;-(, spent 200$ on a "TRAIL" Camera that takes mostly black and white pictures ;-( very disturbed, but Iguess the bright side is I have almost enough money saved up to get a flash camera and will have all color pics and you guys don't have to hear me whinning about this much more LOL sorry its just very dissapointing, and well I am discusted.

here are just a few uploads of different times of the day ;-( I have about 450 of these at all times of the day

Another bright thing it looks I have. from advice on here atleast for now stopped the coons from climbing the feeder and empying it faster than it spins, thanks for the advice guys, PVC and vasaline seems to work so far
Attached Thumbnails Just as I suspected, my I40 was not defaulty, they just dont work right with out-mdgc0315-600-x-450-144.jpg   Just as I suspected, my I40 was not defaulty, they just dont work right with out-mdgc0364-1800-x-1350-840.jpg   Just as I suspected, my I40 was not defaulty, they just dont work right with out-mdgc0411-1800-x-1350-531.jpg   Just as I suspected, my I40 was not defaulty, they just dont work right with out-mdgc0413-1800-x-1350-530.jpg   Just as I suspected, my I40 was not defaulty, they just dont work right with out-mdgc0420-1800-x-1350-turkey530.jpg  

Old 07-29-2010, 02:47 PM
Fork Horn

Just don't place the flash camera anywhere where it can be seen flashing. Mine grew legs and walked 2 years ago, and I suspect it did that because people across the bean field saw the flashes at night.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

fasterem: Sorry to hear about the new camera. I have a suggestion. How about contacting Moultrie to see if you could exchange that camera for a different model. It may cost you a bit more, but maybe a different model would work properly.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:25 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Sniggle
Just don't place the flash camera anywhere where it can be seen flashing. Mine grew legs and walked 2 years ago, and I suspect it did that because people across the bean field saw the flashes at night.
Ya I plan on getting a security box with this one also, because I also had one grow some legs two years ago ;-( but mine was out in the middle of the woods on private land no where near anything LOL

Littlearrow- Ya I don't know if that will do me any good, I tried that the last time I called when but they didn't seem to be too interested in even replacing the one that I sent in, which they replaced with in a week of getting the thing LOL, I probably will start out with an email expressing my discust towards this paticular camera
Old 07-30-2010, 08:49 AM
Fork Horn

honestly i don't see why everyone complains about them
Old 07-30-2010, 10:37 AM
Fork Horn

The reason I complain about these cameras are, the box says COLOR during day and black and white at night, now if it said COLOR as long as you put it in middle of a field and you MIGHT GET COLOR, I mean these are TRAIL CAMERAS not FIELD CAMERAS, I mean this is the second one I have had, and I have talked to a bunch of guys that own these and they most all tell me that they get black and white. Now some of you might like the black and white, and ya the pictures are ok in black and white, but I spent 200.00$ for a camera that takes COLOR, if I wanted black and white picture I would have searched for one, and bought it, I had a flash camera and thought I was upgrading to a better camera not a worse one (in my opion) and now I am scared to buy another IR camera now because I don't want to spend that kind of money for black and white pictures, sorry I might sounds crazy and whinning but I like color pictures