Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Sick feeling!

Old 07-18-2010, 10:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Sick feeling!

Last year I used 4 batterie's all year in my camera this year I've already went threw 8, Friday I began my mile and a half long walk to my camera(just going up their) but I alway's come prepared with batterie's I get up their and see my camera did'nt snap when I walked in front of it so I check the SD card I had 3 picture's on of me the day I put it out and two doe's after that nothen my camera had been out for 3 week's and with a heat index of 103 I had better stuff to be doing than looking at 3 picture's so I put the batterie's in in set it so hopefully this won't happen again. One frustrating thing was..
ground when I put the camera out

ground when I checked my camera

It was tore up their had to be aton of deer hit this you can't tell in the pick but the ground is tore about 6' by 6' cirlce
Old 07-18-2010, 10:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

That does suck.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

What brand name of trail camera were You using?Looks like something was hitting that spot heavily...shame You didn't get any pictures!
Old 07-18-2010, 03:53 PM
Fork Horn

Man that sucks! What did you put in front of your camera to attract the deer? Cuz its tore up.
Old 07-18-2010, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

trace mineral.. after it rained it soaked it in the ground and made it smell strong after the rain I went over their but didnt have a camera so didnt swap card's I'm wishen I woulda atleast looked I coulda put some batteries in before they smoked it.. and its a Tasco IDK what specific brand all I know is tasco
I put more trace mineral out had a bottle of water so it would soak in the ground quicker and switched batteries so hopefully finger's crossed and knock onwood I'll get pictures in 3 week's