Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Couple of April/May Pics (Updated 5/19) >

Couple of April/May Pics (Updated 5/19)

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Couple of April/May Pics (Updated 5/19)

Old 04-28-2010, 12:07 PM
Typical Buck

nice pics!!
Old 04-29-2010, 02:24 PM
Fork Horn

nice pictures. buck is growing pretty good. what state were these taken in. im in mass not muck growth yet here. hopefully check cameras this sunday and see what i got.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by KYDeerHunter03
Yes it is a mineral site, I started it last year and they dug the hole you see now haha

Homemade mineral recipe I found on here, they LOVE it!
I had a salt block out about 3 or 4 years ago and they made a hole probably 7 or 8 feet wide and close to a foot deep in some spots. Its crazy that deer will dig at the ground to get that salt. I haven't put a salt block in that spot for a long time and just a couple weeks ago I can still see them digging at it.

Nice pictures by the way!
Old 04-29-2010, 06:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

awesome pics!! Keep us posted on that buck. Pike
Old 05-01-2010, 09:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

very nice pics. Keep them coming.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigmster127
nice pictures. buck is growing pretty good. what state were these taken in. im in mass not muck growth yet here. hopefully check cameras this sunday and see what i got.
They were taken in northern KY. I am gonna pull the card again today and see whats on there...hopefully my buck showed up again
Old 05-02-2010, 07:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Very nice pictures. The veins in the leaves are well defined. I also notice the southern deer: the muscles and veins show up more than the northern deer. Up here (Canada) the hide seems to be quite a bit thicker, possibly due to a colder winter climate. I have heard the same reports from various taxidermists. What year model of Bushnell Trophy camera is this?
Old 05-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by littlearrow
Very nice pictures. The veins in the leaves are well defined. I also notice the southern deer: the muscles and veins show up more than the northern deer. Up here (Canada) the hide seems to be quite a bit thicker, possibly due to a colder winter climate. I have heard the same reports from various taxidermists. What year model of Bushnell Trophy camera is this?
I am pretty sure its the 2010 model. I have had the thing out since Late February and its the same set of batteries! I am just in shock since my last camera would go through 4 C's in a week. The battery life is what sold me
Old 05-19-2010, 12:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is the update on the big buck in the beginning. I am almost certain this is him...but hes got a double beam startin it looks like.

Old 05-19-2010, 01:22 PM
Spike

it will be neat to watch that buck's progress, he does look like he will be unique. Congrats and keep us posted.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.