Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Bee Busy Outdoors? >

Bee Busy Outdoors?

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Bee Busy Outdoors?

Old 02-28-2010, 05:55 AM
Fork Horn

Default Bee Busy Outdoors?

Anyone know how I can get in touch with them? Having alot of problems with a couple of cameras we bought in November and I can't get them to call me back. I've heard that they have excellent customer service which is why I chose to buy from them, but I'm starting to have my doubts. Anyone seen him on here lately?
Old 02-28-2010, 09:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

yeah he usually has great return time to your questions and calls...i have not heard anything about him goin away or anything....he will get back to you once he reads this..
Old 03-02-2010, 05:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Joe posted here last week but this isn't where to contact him through for customer service issue as he has nothing to do with this website. Have you tried the actual website that you purchased from? Here is his email addy - [email protected]
He's always got back to me within a day.
I've bought all three of my cams from him and will be buying another one soon.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:59 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by pnut
Joe posted here last week but this isn't where to contact him through for customer service issue as he has nothing to do with this website. Have you tried the actual website that you purchased from? Here is his email addy - [email protected]
He's always got back to me within a day.
I've bought all three of my cams from him and will be buying another one soon.

Yes, I've tried calling them at the # listed on thier website twice. I haven't heard from them yet and this has been over the last 2 weeks or so. Look, I'm not dogging the guy on here. I just want to get my cameras fixed or get a refund, because we've had nothing but problems from the Bushnell cameras.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by supaflav
Yes, I've tried calling them at the # listed on thier website twice. I haven't heard from them yet and this has been over the last 2 weeks or so. Look, I'm not dogging the guy on here. I just want to get my cameras fixed or get a refund, because we've had nothing but problems from the Bushnell cameras.
He helped me get a replacement remote for my scoutguard a few weeks ago. I've never tried to call him, I always just email. Maybe he's on vacation.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:08 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by pnut
He helped me get a replacement remote for my scoutguard a few weeks ago. I've never tried to call him, I always just email. Maybe he's on vacation.

I'll try that. I like the guy and I don't think he's dodging customers or anything. I just want to get this taken care of, because I missed my pictures in the rut and now I'm missing my turkeys. I appreciate the e-mail address.