Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
About ready to throw the new Cudde in the garbage!!! >

About ready to throw the new Cudde in the garbage!!!

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

About ready to throw the new Cudde in the garbage!!!

Old 01-03-2010, 09:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default About ready to throw the new Cudde in the garbage!!!

Not happy at all! I put the SD card in it, and set it up in the living room to test it. It wont store pics on the ard at all,and I cant transfer them from the camera to the ard either. Went to the website, and they said to reformat my cards, because they were formated to my Moultrie. Did all that, and it still dont work. Reformatted again, and have it set up again. Will leave it for awhile and see if it works. Anyone else have these problems?
Old 01-03-2010, 09:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I didn't have any of those problems that I know of. Camera is in the woods right now so I guess I'll find out soon enough. I would suggest getting completly new cards. I never mix any of my sd cards. They always stay with the same cameras. I hope you figure out your problem. It can be very frustrating when something brand new doesn't work the way it should.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 01-03-2010, 01:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ok, I think I got that problem fixed. Just got back from puting the cam out over some corn. The temp is about -10 right now, and it is not suppose to get much above 0 all week, so this week will be a great test for the batteries. Hopefully next weekend, I will have some pictures to show off.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Typical Buck

So after you formatted the card correctly did you take some pictures with it? or after you formatted the card correctly were you able to transfer the pics from the internal memory to the card?
Old 01-03-2010, 02:37 PM
Typical Buck

is the card locked?
Old 01-03-2010, 03:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by robdre56
is the card locked?
That is a very good question. It won't transfer if it is.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

We reformatted both cards again, and then set it up in the house to test it out on the cats and dog, and it seemed to work fine. It als let me transfer pics off of camera, and put them onto the SD card. So we will see if it works when I go out and check them weekend. On a side note, is there someplace on the camera that tells you how much battery is left, or am I just missing it?
Old 01-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BigDaddy12t
We reformatted both cards again, and then set it up in the house to test it out on the cats and dog, and it seemed to work fine. It als let me transfer pics off of camera, and put them onto the SD card. So we will see if it works when I go out and check them weekend. On a side note, is there someplace on the camera that tells you how much battery is left, or am I just missing it?
It doesnt actually tell you how much battery life is left. it explains it in the directions, where it says: Battery Life & Low Battery Warning.
Old 01-04-2010, 03:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks Lead!
Old 01-04-2010, 04:46 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BigDaddy12t
Thanks Lead!
No problem. You may want to invest 6 bucks in a battery tester as well, not only to test how much life is left in the batteries in the cam itself, but to also test new batteries B4 you ever put them in the cam.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.