Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
More Manitoba pics >

More Manitoba pics

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

More Manitoba pics

Old 01-19-2010, 06:50 AM
Typical Buck

Default A few bigger guys back

Had the cards out for a week, as you can still they are still sporting head gear, have a few familiar friends back

[QUOTE]

Old 01-19-2010, 07:32 AM
Spike

Hey Ron, these are some fantastic pics. Where abouts are you located? If I'm not mistaking you said you were going to try a stealth cam. What do you think of them? Looks like all your pics are from the moultrie and cudde's. I have five moultrie's and they are great, but am very interested in how the stealth cams perform because of the price. I'd share some recent pics, but haven't had the time to put mine out since hunting. Keep the pics coming, they are great.
Old 01-19-2010, 07:39 AM
Fork Horn

I am getting surprised that these deer are still sporting head gear, especially both sides. I would think anytime they would start to drop...has the winter been mild?
Old 01-19-2010, 08:40 AM
Typical Buck

Hey Lifeguard, I'm just outside Winnipeg, did throw out a stealth but it froze up, the Cudde beside it had a pile of pics, it had 3, will try it again now that the weather is so mild.
I agree, am blown away that they still all have both sides, check out the post i put up, they are still fighting!
Old 01-25-2010, 09:34 AM
Typical Buck

Default A few from last week

Here's a few pics from last week, as you can see the usual cast of characters all still wearing head gear, did find one side of a 4x4 shed the other day, still waiting for a few of the big boys to drop them!

Old 01-25-2010, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lovely pictures. As to the bucks dropping there antlers, I would be more inclined
to see them dropping in or around mid February. I have seen a few carried into early
March. As for the salt block, once water puddles start to show, they will likely go for
the salt. When licking salt, the animals usualy drink a fair amount of water. Salt makes
them thirsty. They would have to lick alot of snow for their required moisture intake.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ron i love that ten pointer! he will be an absolute stud next year. I also really like the rack on the split brow/g2 buck. he will be great next year as well.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:04 AM
Typical Buck

Default Update as at Feb 9th

Picked up my cards earlier this week, we now have lots of snow so it's a bit tougher getting back to where I have my cams.
Same cast of characters, the 10 point didn't show up again

Old 02-11-2010, 09:06 AM
Typical Buck

a couple more

Old 02-11-2010, 10:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

great pics as usual ron! if you need any help takin care of some deer next season let me know

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.