Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
14 month old moltrie not working >

14 month old moltrie not working

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

14 month old moltrie not working

Old 11-22-2009, 03:53 PM
Spike

Default 14 month old moltrie not working

I have a moltrie d-40 i believe is the model. Regular flash, paid 99 buck at bass pro about 14 months ago. It has quit working. Am I just out of luck or will moltrie repair or replace it. I never filled out the warrenty card
Old 11-23-2009, 04:05 PM
Spike

Moultrie has a pretty good customer service in my opinion. They warranty their cameras for up to 13 months. So, as long as you have your original sales receipt or some proof of purchase, just mail it in with your camera and you should be covered. You do not need to get a return number or anything, just send your personal information along with your camera and you should be fine.
Old 11-28-2009, 05:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

After a year your out of luck. I had one fail this year and they said it only had a one year warranty. I think they should last much longer than a year. I have had a lot of problems with my Moultrie D-40s.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:34 AM
Spike

my oldest d40 just stopped taking night pics. No flash. I had that cam for 2 years now and probably got 3000 pics from it. Has done me well, for 120 bucks I think its worth it. Although i use all home brews now, the d40 is a good cam for the money.

still takes day pics so i still use it