Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Cuddyback Question >

Cuddyback Question

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Cuddyback Question

Old 10-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cuddyback recommends a CF card no bigger than 2G. A 1G card works well...I suspect you used a card bigger than a 2G.
CF cards like 4G, 8G and bigger will NOT WORK!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 09:42 AM
Spike

Cuddeback cameras in my opinion are a problem,I own 4 of them and out of the four,three of them have been sent back to Cuddeback and I've had to pay as much as $90.00 to have them repaired.Now I have another one that is there right now and low and behold if they didn't call me today to tell me that it would cost me to have it fixed..Now if it was something I may have done then I'd pay to have it fixed but in this case the camera has not worked correctly since day one,when you put batteries in it,nothing shows on the read out at all,no matter what you do to it.So I sent them a nasty fax and told them that I wasn't going to pay for them to fix this one and I told them about the others that I've had to send in.
I say if you do something to the camera then you should have to pay to have it fixed but when it's the camera at fault it should be repaired at no cost!!!!!!! We'll see..........at over $400.00 per camera you'd think that they would stand behind these a little better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Birddog12; 10-05-2009 at 09:45 AM.