Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Cudde Excite Problems >

Cudde Excite Problems

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Cudde Excite Problems

Old 08-31-2009, 01:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Cudde Excite Problems

Has anyone ever had a problem with their cuddeback when viewing the pictures from their TV? Last weekend I took my Excite and plugged it into the TV to view some pictures. The camera had been left out for a week and according to the display it had 34 pictures on it. I plugged it into the TV using the correct cord and proceeded to view the pictures. After scrolling through 10 pictures the rest were not clear. The time and date stamp was clear and legible at the bottom, but the colors were all "garbled" up. Just wondering if anyone has had similar issues with their cuddeback?

On a sidenote, I tried repeatedly to contact their customer service number with no luck. A recording kept saying something like "we cannot accept your call at this time, please call back later". Very frustrating.