HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Trail Cameras (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/trail-cameras-84/)
-   -   Legendary HNI Whitetails from years past (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/trail-cameras/300855-legendary-hni-whitetails-years-past.html)

Siman08/OH 08-17-2009 09:51 PM

Legendary HNI Whitetails from years past

I know im not going to get all the legendary bucks, as i only went back to 2006/2007 or so, but here is a taste. Feel free to post up any pictures you have or have saved from years past of monster bucks that have graced this forum one time or another,

Hercules, from i have heard, i MIA:

Heres a cool one hit wonder that everyone loved:

Mongo:

The famous Outfitter buck, what ever happened to him i wonder? (top $ prolly got him):

Siman08/OH 08-17-2009 09:53 PM

Here are some more one hit wonders, including my biggest trail camera buck ever:

From Heavy Hitter, he stopped posting when his beloved cuddeback died in 2007:

Some more random bucks:

Siman08/OH 08-17-2009 09:56 PM

And some current legends from this season,

PasterJim's monster 8 that he has documented all year:

The newest celebrity buck, Freak Daddy Two:

One of my bucks, the "Halloween Buck", going on its 2nd year of celeb status:

Siman08/OH 08-17-2009 10:00 PM

One of the forum favorites, Oogily Moogly:

And possibly the most famous deer in internet hunting forum history (:wink:), the orignal one and only, FREAK DADDY!!!

Posted by me and a Mr. Ryan Freeman over the last 2 years

Siman08/OH 08-17-2009 10:24 PM

Here are some more, including some from legendary contributor Janesburg of a buck that came back for a few years:

Chanego Dave's avatar buck from awhile back:

Another famous shot from Jason Lowmaster (Buck Magnet), who has been in the cuddeback picture contest recently:

And some from James Vee, i belive he found this guy's shed:

Siman08/OH 08-17-2009 10:25 PM

Some more one hit wonders:

Siman08/OH 08-17-2009 10:27 PM

Siman08/OH 08-17-2009 10:30 PM

Remember, if you want your buck to achieve "Legendary" status, make sure you give him a name and keep the pictures rolling :rock:

I want to give a shout out to all the members who have spent hundreds of hours placing there trail cams and working a computer to make this post possible :cool15:

bowmanaj 08-17-2009 10:54 PM

This buck is a little dude compared to most of the amazing bucks posted, but at the request of Caleb, here is one from SW Ohio last year. I tried for awhile to gets pics of him this summer, and I'll try again soon...but my cams have been tied up at the farm in Indy..

bowmanaj 08-17-2009 11:00 PM

Great thread idea Caleb.. I love looking at all these bucks. :guiness: