Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Bushnell's New Trophy Cam >

Bushnell's New Trophy Cam

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Bushnell's New Trophy Cam

Old 08-03-2009, 12:41 PM
Spike

So far so good. I had it out 5 days and got 34 pictures (deer and coon). I did not get a sercurity box yet, I will soon.
How do I post the pictures so they a larger not thumbnails???

John
Old 08-04-2009, 07:45 AM
Typical Buck

Absolute Giant: I haven't bought one yet, but this looks to be the best security box I've seen. http://www.custom1enterprises.com/cu...prises_003.htm

I've seen a cheaper alternative on this site also. http://www.trailcampro.com/bushnellt...uritycase.aspx

I'm thinking about asking a buddy of mine to make one for me, a case of cold ones is about what it would cost that way

Tooltime: Good pics and keep 'em coming! I'm not sure how to help you post full size pics other than whats instructed in the Technical Forum. If that don't work, send me a PM, I know a member here that's a computer whiz.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:08 AM
Spike

I can't help you on posting the pics tooltime, sorry. Haystacker thanks for posting the links for the security boxes.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Often it's not the quality of pics, many have the quality down, it ends up being the setup, and more importantly the battery life, and of course the durability. I still have my Moultrie flash I got 5-6 years ago and it still takes great pics, motion sensor has lost a bit but being it is out 9 months of the year I'm impressed. I have other Moultries that also run great I just got a cudde flash which I know wont disappoint however it is harder to mount/secure to a tree
Old 08-06-2009, 02:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

The bushnell's pic quality look identical to the SG550 and the Covert II and rightfully so since it has the same guts from what I've read.
I have a Scoutguard and do like it (for an IR camera but I just purchased a Cudde Capture that will be in tomorrow because you can't beat the Cudde flash picture quality and trigger.
My next will be a Reconyx but I'm buying a new gun before that large purchase.