Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

sc550

Old 01-08-2010, 04:18 AM
Fork Horn

Bee Busy.... I sent my camera in over a month ago and have been trying to contact you via email for a status update....you out there???
Old 01-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Dollar Trifecta
Bee Busy... im having some serious issues with my scoutguard. When I plug in the field setting device the screen turns blue but nothing else. I can not do any adjustments. The camera also makes random beeping sounds even when the unit is off. Prior to ll of this happening I was flying through batteries. Even when I would put in 8 brand new duracells the battery meter would read 2 bars and would be dead in a couple weeks, just taking photos. My cheap old moultire is out performing my more expensive scoutguard! Any advice?
When you plug in the remote to the camera while the camera is off the screen will only be blue. You have to turn the camera on with the remote attached to get access to the settings.