Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

whats this???

Old 03-12-2009, 03:56 PM

Default RE: whats this???

It would be really cool if it were a bobcat and it showed up again later on.

I was traveling Route 40 (I live in Ohio) and about four months ago I looked to the right and I could have sworn I saw a bobcat coming out of the woods towards the road. We were going pretty fast and it was for a split second. If it wasn't a bobcat it sure was a huge cat walking towards the road.

I have seen a few dead bobcats that have been hit by cars in my area in the past years. A few have even made our local paper because they are so rare and hard to find.

I hope whatever it is it comes around again, especially if it is a bobcat, fox, or something of that sort.

House cats appear on our cameras as well. The neighbor and my fiance's grandmother have cats that travel the paths they are on.

Good luck!
Old 03-12-2009, 05:21 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: reinsmithpulling_08

looks like your sister and that is defenetly not a fox or a bobcat that is defently a dam cat.i can tell your a complete retard.
Ok first off, the guy that posted this pic is not sure what it is and wants to find out. People like you make people like him not want to post questions or comments. So like bowmanaj said, come on man, we don't need stuff like that. In my OPINION, i still think its a bobcat.I think this because I don't see a tail and looking at the size of its legs.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:52 PM

It sort of looks like a coon with some snow on it to me. But your guess is as good as mine.