Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Cuddeback Capture IR! >

Cuddeback Capture IR!

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Cuddeback Capture IR!

Old 01-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Cuddeback Capture IR!

a scoutguard is a good choice rage and germ excellent camera!
Old 01-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Fork Horn

I would get a Capture w/flash. Takes great day/night pics and flash doesn't seem to spook them. Scoutguard seems good but they are too new and look at the guys already having problems.

Old 01-09-2009, 06:32 AM
Spike

i havent had a problem with scoutgaurds yet. still on the same batteries since mid september. almost 4 months and still shows 2/3 life. cant get that kinda life out of acudde. all three of my cuddes have had to go back to the factory to get fixed.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: buckeater

i havent had a problem with scoutgaurds yet. still on the same batteries since mid september. almost 4 months and still shows 2/3 life. cant get that kinda life out of acudde. all three of my cuddes have had to go back to the factory to get fixed.
How many pics were taken and what were the temps?
Old 01-09-2009, 09:40 PM

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

20 pics and 80 deg temps.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:46 AM
Fork Horn

Here's a test picture from Capture IR , I will be putting it out this weekend before the temps go below 0 . By the way the daytime is 5 mp .

Old 01-10-2009, 09:28 AM
Spike

not sure on the exact number of pics but alot. kindahard to keep track in 4months,but it has kept that battery life right through some pretty cold snaps so far. the coldest being about -20 wind chill. most of the temps have been in the high teens to mid 30s during the day. my cuddes would have only lasted about a month if i am lucky in those temps. i keep them inside now during the winter dont want to waste money on batterys.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:39 PM

not sure on the exact number of pics but alot. kindahard to keep track in 4months,but it has kept that battery life right through some pretty cold snaps so far. the coldest being about -20 wind chill. most of the temps have been in the high teens to mid 30s during the day. my cuddes would have only lasted about a month if i am lucky in those temps. i keep them inside now during the winter dont want to waste money on batterys.
What kind of batteries? They should be dead.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:35 AM
Fork Horn

Chaz- did you modify your cam?? They don't even offer the capture in 5mp...only 3.0 daytime and 1.3 night time...
Old 01-11-2009, 08:05 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: rage2blade

What kind of batteries? They should be dead.
just plain old rayovac.you would think that long on double aa's that it would be dead. but it keeps on a tickin. this week will take a toll on it though i bet most of the week the lows are in the single digits. find out next weekend.

Quick Reply: Cuddeback Capture IR!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.