Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Moultrie Security Box users check this out (Update) >

Moultrie Security Box users check this out (Update)

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Moultrie Security Box users check this out (Update)

Old 09-25-2008, 12:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Moultrie Security Box users check this out

WOW... That is ridiculous. The fact that it is a "SECURITY BOX" with zero security is crazy. I'm interested to see how moultrie reacts/responds to your video.. Keep us posted. Thanks for the video, I have 2 moultries and I think Im better off making my own security boxes out of old military ammunition boxes than buy one of those p.o.s.
Old 09-25-2008, 12:48 PM
Fork Horn

I emailed them the other day and one of their reps is suppossed to watch your video and get back to me. I will update when I get some info.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:09 PM

Good deal,

Thanks

ORIGINAL: Bowhunter2001

I emailed them the other day and one of their reps is suppossed to watch your video and get back to me. I will update when I get some info.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:42 AM
Fork Horn

The guy from Moultrie couldn't find this thread so I gave him instructions again today.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:29 AM

Ok thanks. I had emailed them yesterday asking for an update and was told he had heard nothing. Not sure how long it takes a professional department to mount there POS security box to something and rip the cover off ????? I will for sure keep you updated Bowhunter

The guy from Moultrie couldn't find this thread so I gave him instructions again today.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:30 AM
Fork Horn

The engineer is looking into it as of yesterday. I will update when they get back to me.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:02 PM

I sure hope you have been calling or emailing them for these updates bowhunter because i had specifically asked to be updated on this whole debacle. I haven't received one response to date since i had submitted the video and talked with the representative. I'm growing impatient with their lack of professionalism, i guess they would rather have5,000 more people see how poorly they like to conduct business.

The engineer is looking into it as of yesterday. I will update when they get back to me.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:10 PM
Fork Horn

Nothing today from Moultrie.

ORIGINAL: Edgecrusher

I sure hope you have been calling or emailing them for these updates bowhunter because i had specifically asked to be updated on this whole debacle. I haven't received one response to date since i had submitted the video and talked with the representative. I'm growing impatient with their lack of professionalism, i guess they would rather have5,000 more people see how poorly they like to conduct business.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

by the way, i was able to replicate this. it's not hard. it takes more thought power then muscle.
Old 10-17-2008, 12:04 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Moultrie Security Box users check this out (Update)

I sent them another email. It has been 9 days that R&D has been working on it. I think they just want this problem to go away.

Quick Reply: Moultrie Security Box users check this out (Update)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.