Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Moultrie Security Box users check this out (Update) >

Moultrie Security Box users check this out (Update)

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Moultrie Security Box users check this out (Update)

Old 09-25-2008, 12:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Moultrie Security Box users check this out

WOW... That is ridiculous. The fact that it is a "SECURITY BOX" with zero security is crazy. I'm interested to see how moultrie reacts/responds to your video.. Keep us posted. Thanks for the video, I have 2 moultries and I think Im better off making my own security boxes out of old military ammunition boxes than buy one of those p.o.s.
Old 09-25-2008, 12:48 PM
Fork Horn

I emailed them the other day and one of their reps is suppossed to watch your video and get back to me. I will update when I get some info.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:09 PM

Good deal,

Thanks

ORIGINAL: Bowhunter2001

I emailed them the other day and one of their reps is suppossed to watch your video and get back to me. I will update when I get some info.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:42 AM
Fork Horn

The guy from Moultrie couldn't find this thread so I gave him instructions again today.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:29 AM

Ok thanks. I had emailed them yesterday asking for an update and was told he had heard nothing. Not sure how long it takes a professional department to mount there POS security box to something and rip the cover off ????? I will for sure keep you updated Bowhunter

The guy from Moultrie couldn't find this thread so I gave him instructions again today.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:30 AM
Fork Horn

The engineer is looking into it as of yesterday. I will update when they get back to me.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:02 PM

I sure hope you have been calling or emailing them for these updates bowhunter because i had specifically asked to be updated on this whole debacle. I haven't received one response to date since i had submitted the video and talked with the representative. I'm growing impatient with their lack of professionalism, i guess they would rather have5,000 more people see how poorly they like to conduct business.

The engineer is looking into it as of yesterday. I will update when they get back to me.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:10 PM
Fork Horn

Nothing today from Moultrie.

ORIGINAL: Edgecrusher

I sure hope you have been calling or emailing them for these updates bowhunter because i had specifically asked to be updated on this whole debacle. I haven't received one response to date since i had submitted the video and talked with the representative. I'm growing impatient with their lack of professionalism, i guess they would rather have5,000 more people see how poorly they like to conduct business.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

by the way, i was able to replicate this. it's not hard. it takes more thought power then muscle.
Old 10-17-2008, 12:04 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Moultrie Security Box users check this out (Update)

I sent them another email. It has been 9 days that R&D has been working on it. I think they just want this problem to go away.

Quick Reply: Moultrie Security Box users check this out (Update)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.