Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Do you get your buck? >

Do you get your buck?

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Do you get your buck?

Old 08-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Do you get your buck?

Lets see what this poll looks like after its done.Have your ever got the buck that you targeted from your trail cam pictures? Why do you think that you have not been able todo this in the past years?
Old 08-03-2008, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Do you get your buck?

I think that one of the main reasons for me not getting a buck that I get on trail camera is because the human activity starts to increase around hunting season. Which throws the deer from the regular patterns.
Old 08-03-2008, 07:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nope. Lets just say I'm still working on it.
Old 08-04-2008, 08:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think that one of the main reasons for me not getting a buck that I get on trail camera is because the human activity starts to increase around hunting season. Which throws the deer from the regular patterns
I think alot of it may be the numbers of deer in the area. I have gotten numerous pics of deer just 1 time and have never seen them. Whether they are dispersing to different areas, getting pushed out, or maybe just passing through. You could be right also. Keep getting pics and trying to go for them. Thats all a person can do I guess.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:04 PM

ORIGINAL: AR Bowhunter

I think that one of the main reasons for me not getting a buck that I get on trail camera is because the human activity starts to increase around hunting season. Which throws the deer from the regular patterns.
Attractive Food plots! even a small 20X20 honey hole
Old 08-05-2008, 07:27 PM

I got a buck that was targeted on someone elses camera from across the street. Does that count...
Old 08-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Crops change, time in the woods, other pressure, time to learn more about the animal and his travels..., and normal instincts...whitetails have...

these are the reasons I miss killing my trail cam shooters..
Old 08-06-2008, 08:45 AM
Typical Buck

Last year was my first with a trailcam and I targeted two different bucks. It was not meant to be, one too far and the other never gave me a comfortable angle. Have neither on the cam this year as yet.

Old 08-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Typical Buck

The last two eyars since I have had my trail cam. I have shot both the bucks that I had chosen. A 140 inch 8 point " Brutus" with my bow . Last year I shot 163 inch buck named "Ol' Buck Fity" A valuable tool IMO
Old 08-06-2008, 08:27 PM
Fork Horn

I've never killed any of the bucks that appearedon my trail camera, but a relative and a friend both killed good bucks that I had taken pictures of(each in different spots then where the picture was taken, but close, and both later in the season). There are always bucks that never appear on my camera that I usually kill or I find another oneduring the season that takes my mind off the ones on my camera.

Quick Reply: Do you get your buck?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.