Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Scout Guard SG 550. Next Best Camera? >

Scout Guard SG 550. Next Best Camera?

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Scout Guard SG 550. Next Best Camera?

Old 12-04-2008, 03:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Scout Guard SG 550. Next Best Camera?

So whats the scoop on the new camera? Anyone....?

I am seriously thinking of getting a couple of these soon...any input would be appreciated!

Thanks
-Mike
Old 12-04-2008, 03:37 PM

Have not heard hind or hair about these . This site was very busy and now its dead.

Old 12-04-2008, 05:23 PM
Fork Horn

Here is a link to pictures and info about the new cameras. I'll have them on my site www.covertscoutingcamera.com soon.... If you're interested now just pm me.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Spike

Yep....Must be the same companies! Just viewed both websites andnoticed that they have the same deer posing for each brand of camera! Same deer, different brand names, different time stamps.......

Old 12-05-2008, 06:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

So when will this "new" camera with the SG guts come out and will it be available in the US? I was going to be putting in an order or an HCO 550 within the next month and if I can't get the same camera size in a side opening case then I woud be very interested.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:37 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: pnut

So when will this "new" camera with the SG guts come out and will it be available in the US? I was going to be putting in an order or an HCO 550 within the next month and if I can't get the same camera size in a side opening case then I woud be very interested.
Pnut,
The cams are available now in the US. I can help you with an HCO ScoutGuard or a Covert II
www.covertscoutingcamera.com
www.scoutguard550.com
Old 12-05-2008, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

skin... so I assume this is these are the same cameras (same companies)? Why is it listed as scoutgard and covert? [&:]

anyone have any report on the covert 2?

I mean this thread has 20 pages of good stuff, someone has to be using the new one. Please report if you are.

Old 12-05-2008, 10:21 AM
Fork Horn

HCO ScoutGuard and DLCCovert are 2 seperate comapnies. www.scoutguard550.com and www.covertscoutingcamera.com are my sites where you can buy both of these cameras. The new camera is exactly that NEW. There are very few of them out there yet. I just took my second delivery of cameras 2 days ago. I will say that I've been using the new cam for a couple weeks and really like it. The night time pics are better and the added weather shield over the lens should prevent moisture from building up on the lens. Both cameras are great. If money is an issue, buy the scoutguard, if you want better night time pics, but the covert II
Old 12-05-2008, 11:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: skin_dog1

ORIGINAL: pnut

Pnut,
The cams are available now in the US. I can help you with an HCO ScoutGuard or a Covert II
www.covertscoutingcamera.com
www.scoutguard550.com
Has anyone done any reviews on the new convert II yet?
I'm not seeing any on chasingame.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Fork Horn

A couple of folks have them and are testing them now. Once those are fully under way I'll post up the results.

Quick Reply: Scout Guard SG 550. Next Best Camera?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.