Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

I love big bucks

Old 02-05-2008, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default I love big bucks

Well, I finally summoned the energy to scan a few pictures that I have accumulated over the last couple years with my obsolete film trail cam. I have been wanting to do this for a while as i know there are people out there that love massive antlers as much as myself, so I decided to share some of my pics of bucks that I have a bit of a story to share as well. Enjoy!
This big boy came in when my younger brother rattled this fall. It was his first year bowhunting and being in a ground blind....well drawing his bow didnt work out so perfect[&:]

This monster's sheds we found last spring. The picture is decieving, with an estimated 18-19" spread he would gross around 145 as an 8. Increadible mass.

This pig is a relatively young deer yet. I caught glimpses of him that fall and havent seen him since. In two years he would be a true monster.....maybe he is, but I havent seen him since.

Old 02-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: I love big bucks

First off great pics. Isn't amazing that they dissappear (but you know they are still around) like that.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

This deer still makes my jaw drop...its a classic senario, my stand is 20 yards on the other side of him. I was hunting that day....half a mile away!!! He tromped all around my hunting area for a week, I got pics of him in two seperate places, but I never laid eyes on him. I guess it was not meant to be

This is the most beautiful picture I have taken with a buck in it I think....once again, I saw this guy skirting around in the heat of the rut, then he vanished into thin air

This one had a happy ending for myself. My younger brother took this monster with a ML in december, but over one linear mile from this picture, taken right aroung Aug 1. Interestingly he doesnt score as high as one would think because of relatively short tines, but he has a 20" spread and amazing main beams.

Then there is this hog. Its an unflattering pic but he is big! I saw him once, when I had a camera with me after I tagged out last year. Trying to take a picture of him, I short wheezed and he lit out fast. I couldnt beleive it but he is certainly not a dominant buck. Well, thats all I have time for now, maybe I will add some more later....
Old 02-05-2008, 08:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice deer and pics.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:53 PM
Typical Buck

some dandies

Old 02-05-2008, 11:34 PM
Typical Buck

JoeRE
Great pics bud,thanks for sharing.
Rocky
Old 02-06-2008, 12:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

nice pics...got some big bucks there!!
Old 02-06-2008, 01:23 PM

Are those from a stealth cam 35mm? The ones with time in the corner?
Old 02-06-2008, 04:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

you've got some great bucks there! i'm sure your heart starts beating faster just like mine does every time you check your camera and see pics like thatactually, mine usually starts beatin faster before i ever check em out of utter excitement in hoping to see one like that!
Old 02-06-2008, 09:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

great pictures

Quick Reply: I love big bucks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.