Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

CUDDEBACK

Old 12-18-2007, 05:34 PM

Default CUDDEBACK

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME GOOD INFO ON THE CUDDEBACK NOFLASH CUZ I MITE BE GETIN ONE FOR CHRSITMAS AND I WANNA KNO SOME INFO BOUT THEM IS THIS A GOOD CAMERA IS THE TRIGER SPEDD OKAY? I WANT GOOD INFO IF YOU GIVE IT TO ME
Old 12-18-2007, 08:35 PM
Spike

Default RE: CUDDEBACK

I THINK THEY ARE GREAT CAMERAS, I HAVE THREE, MY UNCLE HAS TWO, AND MY BROTHER HAS ONE AND WE HAVN'T HAD ANY PROBLEMS. WHEN I GET OUT OF MY TREE I AM ABOUT 45 YARDS AWAY AND I CAN SEE THE INFRARED LIGHTS ON THE CAM GO OFF INSTANTLY. THE BATTERY LIFE ON THEM IS ALSO PRETTY GOOD USUALLY 1200 PICS PER SET OF BATTERIES, BUT I HAVE HEARD OF SOME CAMS GETTING A FEW LESS. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS I'LL ANSWER THEM HONESTLY.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:45 PM

do they have good water proof housing?
Old 12-26-2007, 08:48 PM
Spike

from what the guys at non typical said, they are now waterproof. I havn't had my cams out in the rain since the updates so I can't say for sure.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:10 PM

i just got mine 2 days ago and im scared to put it out in the rain..how do i know if its waterproff? i could always put it under a limb on a small pine i guess or silicone it
Old 12-27-2007, 05:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

from what i've heard and read, the Cudde's aren't keeping up with the other game cam companies. everyone else is improving and Cudde is staying the same and in some cases falling back. for the kind of money they want for the Cudde's and their quality, i'll stick with the Moultrie line of game cams.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I own 2 cuddebacks...the Expert and the older c3000 digital cameras. I love mine ..Quality is really good and the trigger time is good. I have had mine out in rain and snow for 3-4 years now and haven't had any problems with moisture getting inside them. I have tons of pictures over the years. I just pulled out m expert from the woods and and 500 pics of it in the snow and the batteries died cause the weather was really cold out. I normally can use the batteries for 3 months when it's not below zero out.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:22 AM

thanks for the info i just had my noflash out lastnit and we had alot of rain and when i went to check it there was not a single drop of water in the camera so im very impressed with the new upgrade with the housing :]
Old 12-27-2007, 11:37 PM

and i found out its better to use distance if your not taking videos but use best image for vidoes
Old 12-28-2007, 08:35 PM

i have one ,and it's no good in cold condition

Quick Reply: CUDDEBACK

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.