Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Cuddeback NOFLASH >

Cuddeback NOFLASH

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Cuddeback NOFLASH

Old 12-18-2007, 09:18 AM

Default Cuddeback NOFLASH

Ive been hearing that cuddeback trigger speed isnt at fast on the noflash for infared ive heard its about 3 sec trigger speed. but idk if this is true or false so if anybody out there that has one please telll me any goood or bad problems with this camera.
Old 12-18-2007, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Cuddeback NOFLASH

Here is a reveiw from the www.chasingame.com site.

http://www.chasingame.com/reviews_cuddeback.htm#nontypicalnoflash

They are pretty confident in the 3 second trigger time and also the leak issues. From what I understand the noflash was not updated in 2007.

From the reviews I have seen the Moultrie I-40 is a lot better camera at less than half the price.

It seems crazy but from everything I've read, the 2005 cuddeback cameras are still one of the best trail cameras ever made. While the other manufacturers have been improving their cameras, it really seems that cuddeback took the opposite appoach and their cameras went down in quality.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:44 PM

It seems crazy but from everything I've read, the 2005 cuddeback cameras are still one of the best trail cameras ever made. While the other manufacturers have been improving their cameras, it really seems that cuddeback took the opposite appoach and their cameras went down in quality.
You are right on the money with that one, my camera that I got in 2005 (older model) is the best cuddeback ive owned, I went through 6 or 7 of the newer ones in the last year and a half and finally gave up on them and got a moultrie I40.
Old 12-18-2007, 07:52 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: mikemac10

You are right on the money with that one, my camera that I got in 2005 (older model) is the best cuddeback ive owned, I went through 6 or 7 of the newer ones in the last year and a half and finally gave up on them and got a moultrie I40.
I concur! Get 2 Moultrie I40's for less than 1 cudde. Faster trigger, way better battery life, easier to use, easier to hang, no leaks and it has a 3 shot mode that the cudbucket doesn't have. My cudde lasted 10 months and got wet during a rain storm...After reading all the good reviewsI got 2 I40's to replace it and like them both so far. Both have around 400+ each with no issues.

Cudde took the corporate approach...instead of making a great product at a fair price they decided to build cheap and sell high. All it's done is ruin their reputation. Everyone else is building better cams for a lot less.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

My cuddeback no flash has taken 1300 pics in the year i've had it, it was a year old in November. I had a moisture problem once. Since that it has worked fine, hopefully it stays that way too. There isn't a better quality picture you can get from any other camera IMO!
Old 12-18-2007, 08:28 PM
Spike

ALL OF THE CUDDEBACK MODELS WERE UPDATED IN 2007. I AM A DEALER AND HAVE BROUGHT OVER 20 CAMERAS TO NON TYPICAL FOR TO GET THEM UPDATED, NEW HOUSING NEW SOFTWARE.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: b_stricker12

ALL OF THE CUDDEBACK MODELS WERE UPDATED IN 2007. I AM A DEALER AND HAVE BROUGHT OVER 20 CAMERAS TO NON TYPICAL FOR TO GET THEM UPDATED, NEW HOUSING NEW SOFTWARE.
Any new Cudde's for 2008? Any changes also? Thanks!
Old 12-19-2007, 12:32 PM
Spike

No new cameras that i know of, but the 2008s come with the upgrades which is nice.
Old 12-19-2007, 01:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: b_stricker12

No new cameras that i know of, but the 2008s come with the upgrades which is nice.
Did they upgrade the battery holder thingy compartment? Bad design I think! What about the water proofing part? I like mine but these are my 2 biggest problems with mine.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:24 PM
Spike

yes, all of the models now have a screw that holds the plate in place, instead of that stupid blue thing.It works great. They said that they are now more waterproof, but we havn't had them out in the rain yet so I don't know how true it is.

Quick Reply: Cuddeback NOFLASH

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.