Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 7 unique bucks on 160 acres. >

7 unique bucks on 160 acres.

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

7 unique bucks on 160 acres.

Old 12-04-2007, 10:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default 7 unique bucks on 160 acres.

I have been watching my cameras with facination this fall as bucks popped out of no where to start showing up on my cameras. I thought I would post them all in one thread. The deer density in my area is pretty low (approx. 15 per square mile) so I guess the bucks start moving pretty good in the fall.

Nice 2.5 year old. I watched him a couple times in person and he will be a nice buck if he makes it to next year.

Good mature buck. He has a broken left g2. I never saw him in person and he was never on camera during shooting hours.

Another nice 2.5 year old. I ended up seeing this guy 1 time in person and shot him. Originally I thought he was 3.5 years old, but I'm leaning toward 2.5 years old but I haven't aged his jawbone yet.

This guy looks like a mature buck probably 3.5 years old maybe 4.5. I've got several pictures of him including some during daylight hours but never saw him in person. It's interesting that he has his left g2 broken off as well.

And then I have3 different yearling bucks on camera as well. I've watched this first one grow all summer and he looks like he has a lot of potential. I've seen him several times in person, 1 time as close as 25 feet!

And a spike. I have another picture of a spike that is missing his left antler but I think it is the same one.

I was pretty happy seeing that many different deer on my property on the first year that I owned it. When I bought it I wasn't even sure if there were any deer there or not!

Old 12-04-2007, 01:17 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 7 unique bucks on 160 acres.

I would love to see that many deer....especialy all bucks! Some of them are pretty big..
Old 12-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have pictures of 9 different bucks from this year on my 40 acres but they aren't as nice as yours. nice bucks!
Old 12-04-2007, 02:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think I'm down to 6 unique bucks now. Someone pointed out on another forum that the buck with the messed up right antler looked like the same buck as the other large older buck.

Comparing some other pictures I think they are right. It is the same buck with it's entire main beam broken off.

Old 12-04-2007, 06:27 PM
Fork Horn

They are some fighters. In the last pic with the spike there is another buck in the background you probaly saw it.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:51 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: npaden

I think I'm down to 6 unique bucks now. Someone pointed out on another forum that the buck with the messed up right antler looked like the same buck as the other large older buck.

Comparing some other pictures I think they are right. It is the same buck with it's entire main beam broken off.

npaden,
Notice the cut on his neck after he lost his left main beam. I'd like to see the guy that did that!
Old 12-05-2007, 12:27 AM
Typical Buck

Cool pics..Thanks for sharing.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:50 PM

those pictures are really cool
Old 12-07-2007, 06:29 PM

Isee one buck that might go 130! buy some bio logic and get these deer really growing this spring
Old 12-14-2007, 01:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I think I'm up to 10 now.

This guy is new, got him a couple different times.

Pretty confident 2 of these guys are new. I have some before and after pics and all 3 of these have at least 6 points. One is the same yearling 8 point from previous pictures, but with all 3 of them in 1 picture I know these are for sure 3 different deer!

I'm pretty sure this is another buck that isn't in any of the other pictures.

If these are 4 new bucks + 1 that I already had, then that would put me up to 10 unquie bucks.

Quick Reply: 7 unique bucks on 160 acres.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.