Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Question for Cuddeback owners >

Question for Cuddeback owners

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Question for Cuddeback owners

Old 09-20-2007, 04:20 PM
Spike

Default Question for Cuddeback owners

I recently purchased a used cuddeback camera. I have the original receipt that shows it was purchased new in 2005. I'm having a problem. The problem is: I cant get the buttons to function when I have the flash card installed. I take the card out and the buttons work fine. I have tried to contact Cuddeback, their lines are all full or I'm on hold for 30mins.
I was hoping someone here could help me out. Thanks in advance.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Question for Cuddeback owners

I have the same camera. Whenever something goes wrong I always try new Duracell batteries. Try another card maybe you have a bad one. You can do a little troubleshooting on the Cudde websight. Hope this helps.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:12 PM

I have never had this problem with my C3000 either but I would say that janesburg gave you good advice, try a new set of high quality batteries (Duracell or Energizer) and if that doesn't work try checking the Cuddeback website. If that doesn't help then your only real bet will be to keep trying to call and/or waiting it out on the phone.
Old 09-22-2007, 12:41 PM
Spike

I just put fresh batteries in the camera. Without the card the menu buttons work fine. Put the card in and the buttons dont work. After 10-15 minites I get a camera error. Whats that? I formate both my cards on my computer. Would that have something to due whith it? My camera should be in the woods not on my desk.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:09 PM

Call Cuddeback, and they will have you format the card in the camera, and if that doesnt help, and they dont find the problem, you can send it back and have it refurbished. I burned up the flash bulb in mine, and contacted them about it, and was going to send it back to be repaired, but put it off for 6 months,,, then when I went to return it, they had changed their repair policy, and now wont fix single problems on them,they totally rebuild the camera with a new warranty.