Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 carmras spook big deer >

carmras spook big deer

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

carmras spook big deer

Old 11-25-2006, 11:50 AM

Default carmras spook big deer

Trail carmes with flash will spoke the big deer you are after but they made new trail cam that it doesn't flash so they will come back and you can haverst your big deer you are after.Cody John Hummert
Old 11-25-2006, 02:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: carmras spook big deer

Flashes MAY spook a deer occasionally, but I have watched some nice deer from my stand that were being flashed and none have left. I purposely hunt close to my cameras to observe this kind of behavior. Actually, in my observations, does spook easier than bucks in front of my cameras, but they always come back.
Old 11-26-2006, 10:02 AM
Fork Horn

If one of my trail carmes does spoke my deer where is it going to go? And what do they do when there is lightning? I think I'll still be able to haverst my deer.
Old 11-26-2006, 10:05 AM
Host of Hosts

What's a carmes?
Old 11-26-2006, 12:23 PM

ORIGINAL: TRYKONOISSEUR

What's a carmes?
It's one of them thingies that take pitchuer
Old 11-26-2006, 04:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: what up

Trail carmes with flash will spoke the big deer you are after but they made new trail cam that it doesn't flash so they will come back and you can haverst your big deer you are after.Cody John Hummert
I'm not saying it can't happen. But, thats kind of a broad statement to make. I have alot of pictures of this guy, and consider him a 'big deer". He didn't "spoke" at the "carmes" flash.

Old 11-26-2006, 06:28 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: janesburg

I'm not saying it can't happen. But, thats kind of a broad statement to make. I have alot of pictures of this guy, and consider him a 'big deer". He didn't "spoke" at the "carmes" flash.

SWEET BUCK! Is he from Wisconsin? I didn't think that they grew them that big there.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, he is from Wisconsin. I did get alot of pictures of him during the summer until just after he shed his velvet. Have not seen him since. Hopefully he survives therest of deer season and I can get more pictures of him next year. (I had not heard of anyone in the area getting him) I only got one picture of him during the daylight. The rest happened just after dark, and throughout the night.
Old 11-27-2006, 06:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Beautiful buck janesburg. And what up no that is not true that big bucks get spooked by the flash. Yes some might get a lil jumpy but they'll be back, my dads friend shot a big 165 class buck and he got it on camera the night before. And please practice on your typing/sentences it might help the readers a little bit. Thanks
Old 11-28-2006, 12:02 PM
Fork Horn

WTH????

Quick Reply: carmras spook big deer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.