Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

cuddeback

Old 10-14-2006, 09:32 AM

Default cuddeback

Cuddeback “NO Flash” vs “EXpert”

Does both model have the exactly the same trigger speed? I have Leaf River IR camera but the problem with this unit has slow trigger speed. I am thinking of buying a new cuddeback camera. I need your advise and opinion which model should I buy? I am concerned the most is the flash may spook the deer?

Thanks!
Old 10-14-2006, 09:46 AM

Default RE: cuddeback

I think the no flash and the expert have the same trigger speed, I have a cuddeback thats an older model,, and I dont think the flash spooks deer, I have lots of pics of big bucks that stand there for multiple pics and it doesnt seem to bother them,, but Ive also used game cams for 6 or 7 years now, and they have all grown up around it, on my place at least. I think the film advance on 35 mm cams spooked them a little, but thats a thing of the past, not too many people are still using them since you can buy a digital almost as cheap. I have a buddy with the no flash and he loves it, but im just am not too impressed with the nighttime pics, They are clear and all, but I just dont like the black and white, with mine I get bright color pics at night just like in daytime.I am planning to buy an Expert in another month or so. I dont think you could go wrong with either one,, but like you said some people think the flash spooks game, but it doesnt seem to on my farm. Hope I helped some.
Old 10-14-2006, 12:07 PM

This close to the end of the year! wait until 07 and see what cuddeback does to upgrade their no flash...like maybe the option of no flash or flash...diffreent way to install batteries...patience my friend
Old 10-14-2006, 12:47 PM

Thanks for the reply. I am planning to purchase another camera this spring of 2007. More likely I will buy cuddeback camera with no flash because it will prevent from thief to see the flash and steal it.
Old 10-15-2006, 02:45 PM

I have 5 cuddebacks I love em! Flash doesn't seem to spook the deer I have seen, I have pics from Fl,Al,Ga,N.C.
Old 10-15-2006, 02:57 PM

Build your own 1 second trigger better quality picts. less money infared
(no flash) if ya chose and the camera can be removed and used for whatever when wanted! and over 200 pictures with 2 good rechargable AA's
Old 10-15-2006, 02:59 PM

took the camera out and took this oneof the case]
Old 10-15-2006, 03:06 PM

Hows this for trigger speed and sensitivity? caught the feeder going off?

Old 10-15-2006, 05:24 PM

ORIGINAL: gene62

Hows this for trigger speed and sensitivity? caught the feeder going off?
Depends on how long the feeder is set to spin for.5 second. Well then that would be fantastic trigger speed. 30 seconds,then it wouldn't be so out of this world fast.

The sensitivity is definately there though.

Cuddeback definitely has a top of the line camera IMO. I just can't find myself spending the money. I would love to have one though.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:57 AM

QUOTE Depends on how long the feeder is set to spin for.5 second. Well then that would be fantastic trigger speed. 30 seconds,then it wouldn't be so out of this world fast.

Like I said it triggers in 1 second!

Quick Reply: cuddeback

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.