Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder > Traditional Muzzleloading Forum
Pedersoli Traditional Style Rifles... interesting info >

Pedersoli Traditional Style Rifles... interesting info

Community
Traditional Muzzleloading Forum Firearm Types open for discussion: Pre-Flintlock, Flintlock, & Side-lock Percussion. Smoothbores, Muskets, Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols & BP Revolvers, only

Pedersoli Traditional Style Rifles... interesting info

Old 01-03-2017, 03:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Pedersoli Traditional Style Rifles... interesting info

Hey all...

I was snooping Pedersoli's website recently checking out their traditional style rifles and found it interesting that there is so much variance in rate of twists, barrel grooves, and lengths between the styles and calibers offered that one would consider hunting big game with. I never realized they had so much to offer.

Here's a link to their product listing for rifles... check it out. Just click the "Show all the details" link at the bottom right of any you want to look at specs for.

http://www.davide-pedersoli.com/guns...es/rifles.html

BPS

Last edited by Blackpowdersmoke; 01-03-2017 at 03:50 PM.
Old 01-03-2017, 04:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

Please don't make me go there BPS. I drool for hours every time I do. I keep looking at their pistol page and get a hankering for a Kuchenreuter, or a Le Page, or a Mang in Graz (it changes every time I look).
Old 01-03-2017, 04:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Semisane
Please don't make me go there BPS. I drool for hours every time I do. I keep looking at their pistol page and get a hankering for a Kuchenreuter, or a Le Page, or a Mang in Graz (it changes every time I look).
I know what you mean Bud...

I had to leave the sight before I started getting any "notions". I know that TVM builds some beautiful semi-production rifles but Pedersoli certainly has a lot to offer as far as the styles they have and at prices that reasonably reflect the quality of their workmanship.

BPS

Last edited by Blackpowdersmoke; 01-03-2017 at 06:33 PM.
Old 01-04-2017, 05:54 PM
Typical Buck

Gotta say- I deleted the ad because,frankly, I'm just not quite ready to let my Pedersoli Plainsman out of my sight...