Community
Traditional Muzzleloading Forum Firearm Types open for discussion: Pre-Flintlock, Flintlock, & Side-lock Percussion. Smoothbores, Muskets, Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols & BP Revolvers, only

Whos up for some entertainment?

Old 12-20-2016, 05:02 PM
Banned

Default Whos up for some entertainment?

Yes, its 24 minutes of fun. Yes, its going to cause you to shake your head and cover your eyes. But I promise, its the worse "educational" video I've watched yet on youtube.

Last edited by MountainDevil54; 11-28-2018 at 11:06 PM.
Old 12-20-2016, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

LMAO...that guy is an idiot...Just flat out stupid...I sure hope he doesn't get many views from newbies that think he knows what he is talking about!! Left this little diddy in the comments:

Please tell me no one has taken any of this guys advise seriously!!! Whoever told you that you know anything about the muzzleloading world LIED!! You sir, are an idiot!!! First, there is a reason T7 has pellet form and LOOSE form!! Why in the world would you want to get pellets that you have to crush to fire?? They are designed for inline muzzleloaders. The whole design revolves around the flash entering into the pellets through the hole in the center and creating an integrated fire rather than the progressive fire of loose. Next on the list is your lack of lube when shooting RPB ( round patch and ball). Sheesh guy you didn't even spit on it!!! Spit patches will do in a pinch but a completely dry patch is just about at worthless as one can get!! I'll shorten this, because I could write an entire book about how damn near EVERYTHING you said in this video was incorrect in one way or another, by simply saying that you have absolutely NO clue and you certainly shouldn't be trying to give advise to ANYONE about shooting muzzleloaders! My 7 year old twin grandsons know more than you about muzzleloaders and I am not kidding in any way whatsoever about that!
Mods, pay attention, this was in no way directed towards MD or any member here but a comment left on the video that he showed us. It is guys like this that get people hurt and property damaged through sheer stupidity masquerading as knowledge.

Last edited by super_hunt54; 12-20-2016 at 05:53 PM.
Old 12-20-2016, 07:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think he forgot to mention his love for hard drugs as well as his love for hard rock music!! That guy apparently killed a lot of brain cells over the years...LOL!

BPS
Old 12-20-2016, 07:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

You guys are being too hard on this guy. I, for one, learned a lot. For example, I did not know that Traditions invented the hooked barrel system in the process of designing this gun.
Old 12-20-2016, 09:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Semisane
You guys are being too hard on this guy. I, for one, learned a lot. For example, I did not know that Traditions invented the hooked barrel system in the process of designing this gun.
Semi,

Seeing as how you're feeling sympathetic, maybe you should send a few of your most recently purchased muzzys to him for field testing!!

BPS
Old 12-23-2016, 04:45 AM
Fork Horn

What we read and see on the internet never lies.
Thank You Al Gore!
Old 12-23-2016, 05:20 AM
Typical Buck

HAHA!

Came across this a few weeks ago.

sadly, it is brought to us by...wait for it... GunsAmerica- "where America buys guns".

their channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXx...nb6uA3v8u_FKmA
Old 12-23-2016, 05:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

A guy who went by mannexx111 on Youtube had some of the dumbest ML related videos ive ever seen. One even included using crazy amounts of Lil Gun in a CVA staghorn. His reasoning was that a bolt action was stronger.

Remember the goober from Pawn Stars that ended up having his own show?....I lost count the number of times he loaded a PRB without a patch. He would wad up some paper and then cram a ball down on top.

Last edited by Gm54-120; 12-23-2016 at 06:02 AM.
Old 12-23-2016, 07:40 AM
Dominant Buck

you want some real laughs, ask some of the wonders behind sporting good counters at the larger "Box Stores" when they give out their advise on how the muzzle loader shoots, and what it can do. It will make you cringe!
Old 12-23-2016, 08:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Once i showed a customer at Cabelas the reloading section and bulk FTXs. Then i showed him the bulk sabots. I showed him the price difference vs prepackaged.

The salesman told him they are totally different bullets and wont work in a muzzleloader. He needed 3 pellets and Powerbelts or prepacked sabot/bullet combos. I asked the salesman which muzzleloader he used with 3 pellets and a Powerbelt.

He stuttered for a minute and then walked away.

Sales staff at those places are strongly encouraged to sell the most expensive option and appear to be 100% clueless when it comes to actual use of the product they are pushing. Sean Rich is a self proclaimed expert and the owner of Tortuga Trading but cant even load a PRB properly.

Scary stuff.

Last edited by Gm54-120; 12-23-2016 at 08:12 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.