HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Traditional Archery (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/traditional-archery-19/)
-   -   See Y'all Around... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/traditional-archery/88410-see-yall-around.html)

Arthur P 01-29-2005 11:56 AM

See Y'all Around...

Just a note to let my friends know I'm leaving this forum. I've taken several extended breaks in the past, but I reckon this time will be permanent. I can't take any more of the 'be like me or be dirt' attitude, not to mention the belittlement and ridicule I've been subjected to, by various members, on the tech and bowhunting forums because of my non-comformist, free thinking opinions.

Somehow, I can't avoid trouble. I've tried just coming here, to the traditional forum, and ignoring the BS, but curiosity always gets the better of me. Invariably I wind up on those other two forums and catch somebody saying something that I totally disagree with, which absolutely demands a response.

So, it's time for me to move on. See y'all around, maybe sometimes over on that traditional 'gang' site. I won't be back to check this thread and I've turned off my private messages so if you need to holler at me, or just want to talk bows-n-arrers, shoot an e-mail my way.

It's been real!:) Adios.

ewolf 01-29-2005 12:13 PM

RE: See Y'all Around...

Sorry to see you go Art. Your one of the best posters on this forum. You have opinions of things because thats the way you see it, others have opinions just to have opinions. We'll miss your insight.

aeroslinger 01-29-2005 06:28 PM

Arthur P, I hate to see you go. I've been on here for some time and posted a few times but always enjoyed your input. It's a real shame, too, because it is pretty obvious you are a true bowman and you have valuable knowledge that most probably helps quite a few on this site as well as enrich the sport you seem to love so well. But I'm sure others are like me and respect your decisions and opinions. Best of luck and hope you return some time soon. Thanks

Lbow 01-29-2005 08:46 PM

Sad to see you go Arthur. Your advice has always been on target for this newbie. I do understand your reasons though...Sometimes a little (or a lot) less BS is good for us.

springer01 01-29-2005 08:56 PM

That sucks sorry to see you go. Hate to see a guy with such a vast knowledge of this great sport go. Again sorry to see you leave and thats for all the great info.

Tanner

RobinHood36 02-02-2005 07:28 AM

Arthur, i appreciated having you around, the GOOD, the Bad, and the UGLY!!!

Hope too see you back...

DavidPaul007 02-02-2005 06:57 PM

[:'(]

It sucks that some people can't disagree yet be civil about it. I'm sorry to see you go, as you're one of the people on this sight that know what they are talking about and can express it in a thoughful way. [&o]

kevin1 02-03-2005 01:53 PM

ORIGINAL: RobinHood36

Arthur, i appreciated having you around, the GOOD, the Bad, and the UGLY!!!

Hope too see you back...
Ditto .
We may never see eye to eye on crossbows , but I shoot a lot better for having known you . Thanks !

dkeener 02-07-2005 07:08 AM

Arthur-
You will be missed! Hope to see you back before too long. We will miss your knowledge.

BobCo19-65 02-08-2005 01:27 PM

You know I'll miss ya Bud!!!!!! God Bless.