Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Traditional Archery
 JHA On Outdoor Channel Tonite!! >

JHA On Outdoor Channel Tonite!!

Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

JHA On Outdoor Channel Tonite!!

Old 01-07-2005, 05:00 PM
Typical Buck

Default JHA On Outdoor Channel Tonite!!

Just a FYI:

American Archer will air a spot & stalk bowhunt w/caribou outfitter Jack Hume Adventures tonite at 6:30 central time. I have a hunt booked w/JHA 9/9 - 9/15 of this year...you can bet I'll be watching!!
Old 01-07-2005, 08:01 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: JHA On Outdoor Channel Tonite!!

WOW!! Anyone else see those gagger bulls?? I can hardly wait for Sept to get here!
Old 01-13-2005, 12:06 AM
Typical Buck

Man thats my dream hunt!!! You lucky dog, I want to go. Just aint got the money yet. But I'll get there someday. Good luck Brother
Old 01-13-2005, 07:48 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

I don't get the ODC--don't get to watch enough t.v. to justify even owning one--wish I could have seen it though. Good luck Vic--I'll be looking for some 'bou steak next year!

Chad
Old 01-13-2005, 03:56 PM
Typical Buck

Rich, I've dreamed of a hunt like this for 20 some years & always hoped I'd get to go someday. A couple years ago a good friend (a globetrotting bowhunter that's been on numberous 'dream hunts') told me that if I waited till I could "afford it" I'd never go, & said that if I'd start putting a plan into action to actually book a hunt I'd figure out the rest on the fly. Well, I got to figuring that he was onto something, plus I'm sure not getting any younger. So I started contacting outfitters, asking questions of ppl who'd been, searching the internet, & pinching pennies. Unbelieveably, two yrs later I have the hunt paid in full & am anxiously waiting for this coming Labor Day (which is when we leave out on the drive to Montreal).

Rich, if you're sincere about wanting to book a hunt like this, take my friends advice & start putting a plan together now! It may take 2-3 years or more, but the sooner you start the sooner you'll go.

Chad, I hope I'll have some 'bou steak to serve dude!! ...man I hope we get into em!!!
Old 01-13-2005, 09:47 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Shoot--I know that all you need is for one to be dumb enough to get in bow range. I like my steak rare.

Chad
Old 01-14-2005, 06:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

My cable company doesn't carry ODC either. They've got OLN which, during the Tour de France, means the "Only Lance Network". Seems like their programming runs 80% bicycling, RV'ing, hiking, kayaking and skiing and maybe 20% huntin' and fishin'.

Oh well, I've got my Fred Bear videos. Good luck on your hunt, arrowsmit.
Old 01-15-2005, 10:12 AM
Typical Buck

Thanks guys. Chad, any update on your buff hunt?
Old 01-15-2005, 11:11 AM
Typical Buck

I have a couple grand in the bank right now. I just am saveing for a kodiak bear hunt. I am going to take on useing my Chec-mate falcon at least thats the plan. I figure I'll need about 15,000 bucks for the hunt and taxadermy. Might take about 10 years but I'll get there. good luck
Old 01-15-2005, 10:19 PM
Typical Buck

Scratch that I going bear hunting now this spring the wife gave me the green light so I am lookin for a outfitter. hehehe LOL

Quick Reply: JHA On Outdoor Channel Tonite!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.