Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Traditional Archery
Midwest Traditional and Primitive Archery Expo, March 4-6 >

Midwest Traditional and Primitive Archery Expo, March 4-6

Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Midwest Traditional and Primitive Archery Expo, March 4-6

Old 03-05-2011, 09:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Midwest Traditional and Primitive Archery Expo, March 4-6

http://tradguy1976.webs.com/

http://tradguy1976.webs.com/expo1.jp...20594888798623

The first annual Midwest Traditional and Primitive Archery Expo is scheduled for March 4-6 in Waterloo, Iowa at the Five Sullivan Brothers Convention Center (www.ramadawaterloo.com). The facility boasts 19,000 sq. feet of floor space and has six break-out rooms to accommodate the seminar presentations given by several traditional/primitive archery experts, including G. Fred Asbell, Steve Gorr, Paul Shore, Gene Winter and Dan Brockman.
Since this is the first event of its kind in the Upper Midwest, it needs all the support it can receive from vendors as well as walk-in attendees. Therefore, I have reduced the vendor booth space (10x10) to $100 which includes a table, drapes and chairs. There are no corner booths available.
Some vendors already signed up include Black Widow Custom Bows, Dwyer Longbows, Tall Tines Archery, G&M Archery, Prairie Traditions, Holm-Made Bows, St. Joe River Bows, Footed Shaft and Pine Hollow Longbows.
For more information on the expo, go to www.tradarchersworld.com or call 715-536-1306.
If you would share this information with fellow primitive/traditional archers, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks in advance,
Tom Colstad, editor/publisher TradArchers’ World magazine
-----------

Wish I could of made it...... I just heard from some friends that are there, lots to see and bow to shoot!