Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Just About Cried....

Old 02-17-2011, 04:47 AM
Dominant Buck

Its good you live that close to him. This episode could have been a real heartbreaker.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:45 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Had a great visit--Eric and Glenda and just as friendly and cordial at home as they are at tournaments (of course). They have a beautiful home and Eric has an impressive shop.

Got my back-up bow fixed today--worked on the grip and the tiller a bit (just moved the rest to adjust the tiller)--feels like a totally different bow!

He's going to fix my BBO Saturday--should have it ready for Tannehill weekend after next, then FL. Got to re-seal my hickory back-up bow--no biggie there.

Plan on going back next week to pick it up and visit again--well worth the trip (just over 2 hrs.).
Old 02-18-2011, 07:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by LBR
Had a great visit--Eric and Glenda and just as friendly and cordial at home as they are at tournaments (of course). They have a beautiful home and Eric has an impressive shop.

Got my back-up bow fixed today--worked on the grip and the tiller a bit (just moved the rest to adjust the tiller)--feels like a totally different bow!

He's going to fix my BBO Saturday--should have it ready for Tannehill weekend after next, then FL. Got to re-seal my hickory back-up bow--no biggie there.

Plan on going back next week to pick it up and visit again--well worth the trip (just over 2 hrs.).
I would love to meet him. Tell him BC said hey and maybe we would run into each other if I ever make it to the TN Classic.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:46 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

They do come to the Classic, and the Howard Hill. If you ever make it, I'll be sure to introduce you.