Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Your Crazy!

Old 01-19-2010, 04:54 AM
Dominant Buck

Once it's in there it's in there, I've gone months without shooting and drilled center target on my first shot the next time I shot. After I got comfortable shooting recurves I moved to shooting progressively smaller targets until I could consistantly hit what I aimed at. First I practiced keeping them inside a paper plate, then a 6" plastic coffee can lid, then a 4" lid. After awhile I graduated to busting 2" Daisy Shatterblast discs that I pinned to the side of my 3-D target, at that point I knew that I was getting reasonable proficient. Having the 3-D at the bottom of a 20' deep sinkhole also allowed me to practice from multiple heights and angles.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:37 AM
Spike

You are right. I have been trying to get down this archery thing, and my hate is off to those who can kill an animal with a traditional bow.

Derk
Old 02-13-2010, 11:12 PM
Fork Horn

i just bought a used recurve but it will be a while before i even see it but recurve shooters are a great family it seems, noone seems to put down one shooter because of bow they shoot seems you all honestly help each other .