Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Just So's You Know...

Old 05-27-2008, 05:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Just So's You Know...

Chad nailed it.
Its a shame when some insecure rat with a keyboard can chase away the good ones.
Just rememeber they only have power if we give it too them by acknowledging them.

Take care Arthur.

Steve
Old 05-27-2008, 07:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Take a break, but then come back. Please.

I know what you mean though. I can't remember the last time I went into the tech room. Most of those guys just don't interest me anymore. It's the same old thing. I also post minimal in the other forums and try to stay away from anything that could causeaggravation. It's just not worth. I do see the boards (not this one of course) changing for the worse the past few years.

Keep in mind though that there are many who really do respect and value your input. I know I have for at least the past six or seven years.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:44 PM

Arthur has been my favorite HNI member for years and has helped me on many different subjects! You will be missed and we look forward to your return!
Old 05-27-2008, 12:58 PM
Typical Buck

Wow,I just got back from vacation and seen this.What a dirty shame.[]
Old 05-30-2008, 03:08 PM
Fork Horn

Art, I hope you know that you will be missed during your absence. hopefully it will be a short one. maybe some of the dip sticks will realize that you are a wealth of knowledge. i know you have answered alot of my ?'s during my "what the hell do i do now?" phase. you have answered some of my posts and i thank you for that, as well as the posts of otheres that i have read having the same ?. hopefully everyone that has had thier heads up thier a**'s will learn to appriciate(sp) the knowledge you have and are willing to share. you leaving is a sad day for the forum.