HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Traditional Archery (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/traditional-archery-19/)
-   -   Son's birthday bow - new pics 2-25-08. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/traditional-archery/232243-sons-birthday-bow-new-pics-2-25-08-a.html)

BobCo19-65 02-13-2008 07:54 AM

Son's birthday bow - new pics 2-25-08.

Just got him a Bear Kodiak Hunter for his 13th birthday. The bow is 60", 45#'s at 28". Unfortunately, I will be layed off for a week or so due to knee surgery, so I'm having it sent next week. The bow is in perfect shape with no stress linesor twists (well, I guess we'll see). I've been watching e-*** for about a month now, but it seems like everything is going for more then I'm willing to pay. Got a good deal on this one.

BowHuntingFool 02-13-2008 09:19 AM

RE: Just bought my son a bow for his birthday.

Nice looking bow! I'm in the market for a Longbow for my son as well. He like his compound but likes my longbow better!!!!!!

Big Duane 02-13-2008 09:54 AM

the shelf is on the wrong side :)

burniegoeasily 02-13-2008 10:04 AM

Nice. Ive got two bows going right now for my daughters. One is a oak hickory bow, 60" that pulls 20lb @ 26";and other is a zebra,hickory, oak composite, which is 60"that will pull 25lbs at 26", that is what im tillering for. Ive got to finish them up tonight and make strings. My daughters are wearing me out about it.:D

NY/Al 02-13-2008 11:51 AM

Very nice looking bow youve got there, ive got the same one!:D

BobCo19-65 02-13-2008 01:44 PM

ORIGINAL: BowHuntingFool

I'm in the market for a Longbow for my son as well. He like his compound but likes my longbow better!!!!!!
Don't know what you're looking for but you may want to check here:
Click_Here

Very nice looking bow youve got there, ive got the same one!:D

I think a lot of people do, I still shoot my Dad's old Kodiak Mag II! Ihave the original receipt from the mid 60's. It appreciated very nicely.:D

They are nice bows, you'd have to admit.

BowHuntingFool 02-13-2008 03:15 PM

Thanks Bob, I was checking out his stuff the other day!

BobCo19-65 02-22-2008 11:23 AM

I've just been notified of something on the front porch! Can't wait to see it and give it to him.

Matt / PA 02-22-2008 12:19 PM

Cool! I just sold the exact bow minus the left handed thing..........:D
There was a guy in my 3D league shooting a real junker of a recurve and I gave him a good deal on it.

Still shot great for a 1972-73ish vintage.

PA Hardwoods 02-22-2008 02:18 PM

That looks to be in great shape Bob. Im sure he will love it. I know I would. LOL;)Well except for the left handed part.