Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Traditional Archery
 I want to say a formal thank you...... >

I want to say a formal thank you......

Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

I want to say a formal thank you......

Old 02-17-2007, 06:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default I want to say a formal thank you......

To the "unsung heros" of this message board system.

Namely guys like ArthurP, Chad , Bob and others.........and I hate to single anyone out, but tough crap.........ESPECIALLY Arthur.
You guys give so much of your knowledge ,experience and patience to dumb dumbs like me who want to jump into the deep end of traditional archery with both feet and without a single swimming lesson.

I have read countless times how Arthur, or Chad or a number of others here are helping people behind the scenes and I can imagine its alot of repeating yourselves but you never seem to tire of it and always have a helpful response in spite of the imposition on your time.
I want to personally thank you for your guidance and direction and helping me make informed decisions along the way as I quest to become some semblance of a traditional archer.

Take a bow guys you certainly deserve it and I am grateful to have you all here.......HNI is lucky to have you.

Thank you my friends!
Matt

I will toast my first stick and string deer to you all this fall!

Old 02-17-2007, 07:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I want to say a formal thank you......

Yea them guys are good....very helpfull....theyve probably gotten more people into the sport more than some T.V. personality's (Chad especially.... since he admitted thathe shoots his bow while doing the splits(if i remember right), an inspiration to all bow shootersand i'll bet the ladies dig it)

they do it without an agenda...i was at a pro-shop today...all i can say is this board is way more helpfull...thanks to the info provided by everybody.
Old 02-17-2007, 07:52 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Thanks men, but I don't feel any thanks is warranted for me--I like to talk, especially about archery! Arthur on the other hand, has probably told the same things over and over hundreds, if not thousands of times (that ain't age, it's experience!).

Even folks just getting started can share information. Some of us (I know I'm guilty) have been doing the same thing for so long we quit experiementing as much, and even when someone who's been shooting a bow since Moses was in diapers gives an opinion, it's just that--an opinion. For instance, just because 'ol so-and-so has been shooting umpteen years and X-Brand bow works best for him, that doesn't mean it's going to work best for everyone.

I really appreciate folks like Art because even though he's been at this longer than most of us, he doesn't try to come across as THE authority.

Chad
Old 02-19-2007, 09:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

DITTO FROM THIS DUMMY

Hatchet Jack
Old 02-19-2007, 04:16 PM

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

To the "unsung heros" of this message board system.

Namely guys like ArthurP, Chad , Bob and others.........and I hate to single anyone out, but tough crap.........ESPECIALLY Arthur.
You guys give so much of your knowledge ,experience and patience to dumb dumbs like me who want to jump into the deep end of traditional archery with both feet and without a single swimming lesson.

I have read countless times how Arthur, or Chad or a number of others here are helping people behind the scenes and I can imagine its alot of repeating yourselves but you never seem to tire of it and always have a helpful response in spite of the imposition on your time.
I want to personally thank you for your guidance and direction and helping me make informed decisions along the way as I quest to become some semblance of a traditional archer.

Take a bow guys you certainly deserve it and I am grateful to have you all here.......HNI is lucky to have you.

Thank you my friends!
Matt

Amen to that! I agree with it all. They do a ton of work on here helpin us out with our, sometimes silly, questions and they never seem to care that we've asked it 14 times before hand. I thank you all as well.

Austin
Old 02-20-2007, 05:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hmmm.... Must not have gotten my bill yet. [8D]
Old 02-20-2007, 06:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Looking forward to it!!!

Old 02-20-2007, 02:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Where do I send the check ArthurP

Hatchet Jack