Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Traditional Archery
 WHAT QUIVER DO YOU LIKE? >

WHAT QUIVER DO YOU LIKE?

Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

WHAT QUIVER DO YOU LIKE?

Old 12-14-2006, 05:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default WHAT QUIVER DO YOU LIKE?

What kind of quiver do you al like for recurve hunting,one that goes on your bow,a side quiver our a back quiver and which one works best for broadheads.
Old 12-14-2006, 06:42 PM

Default RE: WHAT QUIVER DO YOU LIKE?

Well I haven't hunted big game with my recurve yet hopefully next year but I do go for small game tried a selway slide on it was convienent(sp?) but I didn't like the extra weight and off balance it gave the feel of the bow I will be trying a back quiver its on order but I made a a plains quiver and love it. can hold it close to me if in thick bush take it off if i need to.
Old 12-14-2006, 06:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

i use a cat-quiver III for hunting and a Steven Catts leather side quiver for practice,stumping,3D
Old 12-14-2006, 07:46 PM

The great Northern side kick. 5 arrows. 3 with broadheads 2 with ace small game heads. Very light weight and compact. Easy to walk through the brush.
Old 12-14-2006, 09:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a Selwy slide-on on my recurve, and a plains shoulder quiver for my longbow arrows. I like them both, but the Selway does make the bow lean. The shoulder quiver is pretty versatile.
Old 12-14-2006, 11:03 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Still searching for the "perfect" quiver here. I've tried pretty much everything I could find except the Simmons rotary quiver, and it's next on the list. Been using a cheap side quiver for hunting--it works as well or better than anything else I've tried. I usean Art Vincent side quiver for 3-D.

Chad
Old 12-15-2006, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

well i am getting a recurve and i want to know what the best quiver becuase i dont like the quivers on the side of my bow. It throughs me off when i shot.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have a back quiver and it has it's plus and minus'. If on stand I take it off and hang it on a hook at hand. While stillhunting my quiver sticks too far above my shoulder, design problem, but I usually have an arrow knocked anyway so it's just for backup shots.
Old 12-15-2006, 04:34 PM
Fork Horn

Cat quiver by rancho safari. Its quiet and I can nock a second arrow very fast and best of all, the feathers are covered so rain and snow are no problem.
Old 12-16-2006, 10:30 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

I've had a Cat Quiver, and it's a great concept, but it's definately not a "one size fits all". I gotmine from a friend, and after I tried it let another friend try it. All three of us are big guys (over 6' tall) and broad across the shoulders. It wasn't comfortable for any of us, and with it sitting in the center of your back it was a pain to get an arrow out, and a real pain to get an arrow back in.

Chad

Quick Reply: WHAT QUIVER DO YOU LIKE?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.