Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Traditional Archery
 worst hunting experience ever! whats yours? >

worst hunting experience ever! whats yours?

Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

worst hunting experience ever! whats yours?

Old 08-24-2006, 12:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default worst hunting experience ever! whats yours?

This happened to me last year. The night before the morning of a hunt I was havin a few beers with some buddys while talkin bout huntin, and we got hungry. So we walked down to the local taco house which has really good authentic food, drank some coronas and got some enchiladas with all the fixuns.While wewas waiting for our food they brung out tortilla chips andsome homemade habanero salsa.long story short we ate dinner. i went home, set the alarm for 3:30& go to bed.A few hours later the alarm starts screamin at me so i roll out of bed, Sh**,shave & shower. loaded my gear into the truck,& drove to the farm.Everything seemedperfect, there was a slight drizzle with a nice breeze. Ihead out to my standginnin'on the inside, climb up and in, was waitin for shootin hours and just as the sun was coming up and the birds was chirpin,I felt one comin on. SO i relaxed and let it go nice and quiet, a few seconds later the smell comes up through my coveralls and about makes me throw up. this continued 4 about a half an hour or so, and then subsided 4 about another half an hour. it was about 6:30 now and i broke out into a cold sweat and let theLOUDESTSMELLIEST fart go and everything went silent.i figured i didnt have a choice but to get down and go back to camp. when all the sudden i hear this tremendous noise from the west. What i saw next you would never belive. TheBIGGESTfATTEST doe in all of gods green woods came waddl'n down the trailLICK'N her lips, I THINK SHE WAS EVEN DROOL'N. I mean this doe was soFAT she looked like she swallowed a hay bail. The other deer probably made fun of this doe thats how fat she was! Anyway i pull myself together & Just as i was drawin my string back, she looked up at me with drool rollin off her bottom lip and farted. at that moment i realized she was going threw the same thing i was andi just couldnt kill her. She stood there lookin at me with a curious look on her face. so i climbed down out of my stand and walked her way. when i got about 6 feet away she gave me this look of acceptance and then we both farted simultaniously. It was the strangest moment ever in my life. So i moved in closer and stroked her on the back, and she licked me on the cheek quite sloppily. it was kind of nice tho. I was startin to get a little hungry beacuase i was kind of nervous and icould tellshe was too because her stomach was grumblin. so i pulled my lunch from my backpack and shared it with her.afterwords we had a couple drinks of shiner from my flask and she licked me on the cheek again. that one was better than the first. i couldnt belive it! it was a dream come true! After a long gaze intothose big Doe eyes i decided we would go back to the trailer and take a"NAP"!!!

thats my worst huntin experience whats yours?
Old 08-24-2006, 01:14 PM

Default RE: worst hunting experience ever! whats yours?

Reading this !
Old 08-24-2006, 05:29 PM

lol...
Old 08-24-2006, 06:41 PM

Great story!!That had me rolling!!!
Old 08-26-2006, 08:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

just reread this and realized how horribly sick my mind is.![:@][>:]
nobody has any horror storys while hunting,... or reallygreat things that have happened?
Old 08-27-2006, 09:24 PM

Shooting and losing the biggest buck I've ever had in bow range...... Made a rookie mistake of pushing a single lung hit deer..Jumped him at about 100yds from the hit. Never saw him again. Took me 5 years to get over that deer.

Old 08-29-2006, 07:46 PM
Fork Horn

I was rifle hunting and had a misfire. Deer got away. Pretty boring story compared to yours, aye? At least mine is real.
Old 09-02-2006, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

The gas thing has actually happend to me just not as exagerated but it makes you uncomfortable none the less. The worst thing that seems to happen to me too often is getting busted from movement either them seeing or hearing. i have the hardest time finding the perfect tree. and always have to get 25 feet or more up were its twice as cold on a winter day.
Old 09-10-2006, 12:51 PM

so i sign in to read this crap---geess
Old 09-10-2006, 02:08 PM
Fork Horn

Thats funny!

Quick Reply: worst hunting experience ever! whats yours?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.